[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, is "remember when" is the lowest form of conversation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 960.jpg (40 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
40 KB, 960x540
So, is "remember when" is the lowest form of conversation?
>>
>>68808775
Large close families like to reminisce. Do not have family or something?
>>
Your probably an anglo cuck arent you?
>>
>>68809345
*You're
>>
>>68808775
>Remember when...
>I can't believe...
>It feels like just yesterday...
>Just because...
>Now that...
>Ever since...
If you're a writer and you use any of these, start over.

>As you know...
And if you use this one, give up on writing.
>>
>>68809363
Is this an essay ? Am i writing for the new york times? This is a chinese cartoon discussion forum , take it easy.
>>
File: 1461125155551.jpg (74 KB, 560x845) Image search: [Google]
1461125155551.jpg
74 KB, 560x845
>>68809469
>That reminds me of the time when
>>
>>68809548
*forum,

There shouldn't be space between them. Are you Italian?
>>
>>68809579
are you high
>>
File: tony.webm (1 MB, 1066x600) Image search: [Google]
tony.webm
1 MB, 1066x600
Is gabagool just fat & nitrates?
>>
>>68808775
For what it is worth I agree with you when people want to talk about the "good ol' days" to much I can't stand it. Sends me into a rage I think that people like that have no current life like people who's glory days were in high school or people who blame everyone else for their problems and are constantly rehashing the past.
>>
>>68809721
You wanna talk, anon?
>>
Tony just felt like being a dick to Paulie.

Glad he had him whacked at the end.
>>
>>68809645
Should've whacked him then and there.
>>
>>68809745
No not really I just woke up so I am kind of disoriented and don't have much input beyond my experiences with those kind of people.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.