[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*record scratch* *freeze frame* Yep, that's me right there.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: QsaMXLZ[1].jpg (25 KB, 700x380) Image search: [Google]
QsaMXLZ[1].jpg
25 KB, 700x380
*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

Yep, that's me right there. Pretty pathetic, huh? Well I wasn't always like this. I used to be a Queen, and not just any queen, the Mother of Dragons. You're probably wondering how I got here. Well, this is my story.

*cue title theme and opening credits*
>>
>>68808101
>Yep, that's me right there. Pretty pathetic, huh? Well I wasn't always like this.

Where did this come from? I cant exactly remember.
>>
>>68808101
>Yep, that's me right there. Moved to America for six months to film Terminator and gained 30lbs, mostly in my arms and chins.
>>
>>68808209
Emperor's New Groove
>>
>>68808101
give me literally ONE movie where this happens
>>
Is the opening theme song the only good thing about this show?
I've tried watching it but the pace of the story is too damn slow and makes me sleepy.
>>
>>68808355
ferris bueller's day off
>>
>>68808355

>>68808308
>>
>>68808454
>>68808544
he said ONE not two
>>
>>68808101
Yep, that's me right there. Pretty pathetic, huh? Well I wasn't always like this. I used to have a interesting plot, interesting dialogue, but now the screenwriter don't give a shit about me, son i dont give a shit about my acting, but look i still have a defiant look, still?
>>
all i knew...

was that things would NEVER be the same again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oVfIFrpslI
>>
File: o-GAME-OF-THRONES-570.jpg (47 KB, 570x471) Image search: [Google]
o-GAME-OF-THRONES-570.jpg
47 KB, 570x471
>>68808101
SHE'S ON HER WAY TO THE THRONE SHE'S ON HER WAY TO SUCCESS......
>>
>>68808355
Ratatouille
>>
>>68808101
>I used to be a Queen, and not just any queen, the Mother of Dragons.
>Now I'm the Dairy Queen.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.