[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars never stood a chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1450498726931.jpg (40 KB, 398x505) Image search: [Google]
1450498726931.jpg
40 KB, 398x505
Star Wars never stood a chance
>>
>>68806584

>They have to advertise their dead franchise at a starwars movie, begging for shekels

It never needed a chance to begin with.
>>
>>68806584
They do have shields
>>
>>68806584
But they do have deflector shields.

Inb4 trolled
>>
File: 1437699113859.jpg (23 KB, 400x397) Image search: [Google]
1437699113859.jpg
23 KB, 400x397
Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.
>>
they do have shields that prevent 'beaming'

what is this nonsense, episode 5 is all about taking down a shield generator even, and episode 6.
>>
>>68806584
k. not like they built a weapon that could destroy a whole solar system. so cute toy.
>>
>>68806622
>>68806635
Doesn't change the fact that Star Trek technology far surpasses Star Wars. A single Borg Cube could solo the empire.
>>
>>68806695
Nobody cares, nerd. All of you Star Trak and Start Warts fanboys need to get a fucking life.
>>
>>68806726
Fuck Off Normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I bet you have girlfriend
>>
>>68806584
"Number one, let me tell you a story. When I was a small boy, my father took me to the Paris Zoo. In the primate section, there was a chimpanzee named Pierre. Pierre had found himself a frog and was violating its mouth with his nether parts for all to see, grinning like an idiot. Separated by glass, we were unable to prevent this awful display from coming to its fruition. Number one, what divides us from Pierre?"
"We don't have a frog, sir?"
"Get out of my sight."
>>
>>68806695
You're technically correct now that the EU has been declared officially 100% non-canon. If we go by the old continuity however Star Wars is leagues ahead of Trek in terms of firepower and FTL. The Borg would get lolstomped if they went up against any of the Empire's bullshit superweapons. Outside of the Q Continuum the only thing Trek has going for it is time travel and beaming tech.
>>
>>68807006
>lolstomped
>>>/v/eddit
>>
File: Doctor-Who-Flatline-TARDIS[1].jpg (111 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
Doctor-Who-Flatline-TARDIS[1].jpg
111 KB, 1000x562
>implying both wouldn't get reckd by the time lords even if they teamed up
>>
>no shields

Someone didn't do their research
>>
File: Destruction of Earth1.webm (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Destruction of Earth1.webm
1 MB, 320x240
>>68807006
Xindi Earth destroyer is much smaller than planet-sized Death Stars. And don't forget about transdimensional lizard bitches, which were transforming the space itself into pink jelly.
>>
>>68807006
>The Borg
HOW CAN THEY BE SERIOUS ALIENS, THEIR HEADS ARE PLAUSIBLY SHAPED WITHOUT RIDICULOUS FLESHY PROTUBERANCES EVERYWHERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
reminder that Kirk threatened to use the Enterprise to blow up two planets if they didn't stop having a virtual war
>>
File: HWx3mzC.png (100 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
HWx3mzC.png
100 KB, 400x225
>this thread
>>
star trek is based in the future, star wars is based in the past
>>
>>68807904
So? Our past is their future.
>>
Star wars is space fantasy. Not sci fi.

Barely even comparable
>>
>>68806726
Yeah, because clearly anybody that takes an interest in fiction and discusses it in depth for fun can't have a life outside it. Why can't you nerds discuss something cool and meaningful like sports?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.