[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are now tasked with casting Sharlto Copley in the Marvel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: sharlto.png (103 KB, 320x318) Image search: [Google]
sharlto.png
103 KB, 320x318
You are now tasked with casting Sharlto Copley in the Marvel Cinematic Universe

Who would you have him play?
>>
The Sweety Man
>>
Isn't Black Panther's arch-nemesis some SA mercenary type character? He could play that guy, and channel back his inner Kruger.
>>
>>68805637
As a sweetieman
>>
>>68805718

Smeagol is already playing Klaw, he was in AoU
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
The Grenade Eater
>>
I would probably cast him as a faukin creature mate.
>>
>>68805637
Bruce banner
>>
a fookin prawn m8
>>
>>68805637
Which enemies of Black Panther have they not cast yet?
>>
>>68805718
This. He'd do a better job than gollum
>>
>>68805637
MODOK
>>
>>68805712
>>68805720
these
>>
>>68805831
Would be funny as hell if they had him play the American lawyer. Watching him do that accent while all the other actors try to do African accents. Or am I the only one who finds this kind of thing funny?
>>
He is in the new Powers series.
>>
>>68805985

His voice in >>68806024 is fucking lame, he's forcing himself to talk without the accent and it's disappoint, so many scene would be better it

I mean compare

"He stole my fucking powers"

"HE STOLE MUH FOOKIN' POWAHS"

>>68805985

You mean Everett K Ross? Bilbo's playing him.
>>
>>68805637
Fuck off to your containment board
>>
New Iron Man
>>
>>68806631
I'd watch the fuck outta that
>>
>>68805637
Black Bolt
>>
>>68805637

Kraven the Hunter
>>
>>68806112
Of fucking COURSE it's not an American actor. I love how predictably stupid Hollywood is sometimes.
>>
>>68806934
>>Sharlto as Kraven

>>Ey! EY
>>SPIDAHFOOKAH
>>YOU A DEAD FOOKAH
>>
>>68806112
In Powers or even in the comics his background is simply 1 of 2 men who was at the start of it.

Does not need to be american but catering to the american audience.

His voice is quality anyways, play to the actors strengths for once.
>>
>>68805953
This.
>>
>>68805637
Originally I would've said Klaw, but Serkis has it. I feel like he could be a creepy Baron Blood, or Bushwacker.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.