[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody know if the directors cut is coming out anytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: army-dog-600x776.jpg (128 KB, 600x776) Image search: [Google]
army-dog-600x776.jpg
128 KB, 600x776
Does anybody know if the directors cut is coming out anytime soon?
I heard that the deleted scenes were so brutal that the test audiences got ptsd.
>>
>>68805124
Jesus Conner those were children!! Ruff!! The only good gook is a dead gook sarge
>>
>>68805124
I heard the studio had to erase all traced of the footage or else Conners would have been charged with making a snuff film. The industry truly doesn't give a shit about those gook bastards.
>>
>>68805124
He stole the footage from the studi cause word was they were gonna burn his copies that were too gruesome. He supposedly buried them
>>
Anything think the blooper reel on the DVD was a little out of place? Normally I enjoy seeing them but it sort of ruins the magic in such a visceral film.
>>
>>68805923
along with the bones of his victims I am sure. Even though he left the war behind you can't take the war out of an army dog.
>>
Rico's daughter is such a qt
>>
File: 1461313947336.png (273 KB, 270x551) Image search: [Google]
1461313947336.png
273 KB, 270x551
>Pvt. Connor is seen with his squadron treaching across the muddy vietnam forest floor
>the feeling in the air is tense
>dogs and soldiers can be seen shivering and some quietly whimpering, with the exception of Sargeant Wahlberg
>Wahlberg stops in his tracks and signals for his squad to stop
>"Something smells like... shit"
>they all ready their weapons
>a zing is heard and Lt.Kibbles lands with a thud
>Pvt. Buddy runs to his friend, whimpering and licking his face
>Pvt. Connor beings laying down suppresing fire towards the position of those god damned gooks
>Mark flanks around back
>after a short firefight, Mark can be seen holding a 10 inch knife
>"VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS"
>he goes bersek, tearing through the backs of every last yellow subhuman
>Mark stabs the last one in the leg and disarms him
>the gook stares up at Mark, babbling in his moon runes
>Mark curbstomps him for 40 minutes of the film, until Connor pulls him off
>Mark falls on his knees and stares at the sky
>It Ain't Me starts to play
>>
>>68805978
>Mark Wahlberg stabs a gook to death
>Mark and Connor can't stop laughing
>>
>>68805124
Gets funnier each time guys.
>>
>>68806037
That scene where Conner loads the evac chopper with the last wounded soldier only for it to get blown up by an rpg 5 seconds later. Fuck that tired cliche
>>
>>68806272
It's not really a cliché when it's based off of a true story.
>>
>>68805806
I've heard a rumor that Marky Mark paid the Vietnamese actors to stay on the down low for a while after the movie finished it's theatrical run. That's been two years now and Mark won't say a word on the matter.
>>
>>68806424
I heard that they just killed them all off during filming so they didn't have to pay them.
>>
How is the Blu-Ray release?
>>
>That scene where army dog breaks into tears after seeing the happy family, reminding him of the children he fired upon during the battle scenes
>That ending scene when he overdoses on cyanide after years of Post traumatic stress
>>
>>68807154
use spoiler alert you moron
>>
>>68805124
Someone edit Duty to Doody... PLEASE!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.