[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FULL CAST for new TWIN PEAKS revealed and it's SPECTACU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
FULL CAST for new TWIN PEAKS revealed and it's SPECTACULAR

Monica Bellucci
Michael Cera
Laura Dern
Sky Ferreira
Ernie Hudson
Jennifer Jason Leigh
Ashley Judd
Trent Reznor
Tim Roth
Amanda Seyfried
Jessica Szhor
Eddie Vedder
Naomi Watts

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/04/25/the_twin_peaks_revival_cast_list_includes_eddie_vedder_naomi_watts_michael.html?wpsrc=sh_all_dt_tw_top

Look at those names!
>>
>scott pilgrim
fuck, really? dropped
>>
>>68804550
>Jennifer Jason Leigh
D R O P P E D
come on you autists, I know youre gonna bite
>>
>>68804610
She's amazing
>>
>>68804550
2meme4me
>>
Lynch can literally make anything at this point and retards will still praise it as being "deep".
>>
Everyone wants to be a part of the Peak
>>
i wish hotbigtit was in this
>>
>>68804777
>Lynch can literally make anything at this point and retards will still praise it as being "deep".
You just don't comprehend his opus.
>>
>>68804550
>list of actors/musicians who are into transcendental meditation
>>
>>68804818

That is 100% it.

I'm not smart like the rest of the patricians and can't comprehend why people's souls go into dresser drawer knobs.
>>
>>68804833
Is this true?
>>
File: 1460436521873.jpg (29 KB, 600x775) Image search: [Google]
1460436521873.jpg
29 KB, 600x775
>Monica Bellucci
>Laura Dern
>Jennifer Jason Leigh
>Ashley Judd
>Amanda Seyfried
>Naomi Watts
How does Lynch know exactly what my penis wants to see? truly a man after my own heart.
>>
File: 1jane-levy-500-wireimage010212.jpg (274 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1jane-levy-500-wireimage010212.jpg
274 KB, 1000x1500
Jane levy is also in yet thats not in the blog?

fuckthisgayearth
>>
>>68804747
Dr Pavel is literally in it
>>
>>68804550
Trent Reznor? Acting?
>>
twin peaks is culturally relevant whether you like it or not

but

i do think that david probably will retire after this. he is 70 now. he probably realized that he won't be around for much longer and decided it was time to finish up.
>>
WIll this still tie up the loose ends of season 2 ?

Will Leo be alive? WIll bob be in coop?
>>
>>68804932
Best girl. Hope she gets her tits out, I mean it is Lynch after all so it's a very high possibility.
>>
File: SPECTRE-summ-image-xlarge.jpg (111 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
SPECTRE-summ-image-xlarge.jpg
111 KB, 1280x800
Imagine being Daniel Craig in this movie and having to be all like "damn, Monica Bellucci, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and repulsive leathery mug. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be James Bond and not only pretend you're interested in seducing this octogenary wrinkly mess of a woman, the favorable lighting barely concealing her crows feet and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she mumbles some stupid shit in that half-assed english she picked up in some rural village in Belgium or whatever. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MONICA BELLUCCI LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her ancient fucking mummy hands trying to caress your british spy silky hair. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later Rachel Weisz. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her barren womb as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statoosq" (she meant "statuesque" but she's a stupid fucking foreigner from god know's what fucking italian hoodlum)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers and expensive facial creams in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking James Bond. You're not going to lose your license to kill. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>68805163
didn't he cuck the man after he killed him in this movie? jesus bond really does have no soul
>>
>>68805122
>WIll this still tie up the loose ends of season 2?
Probably not, since the actress who plays Annie is not in.

>Will Leo be alive?
The actor who plays Leo is not in, so not likely.

>WIll bob be in coop?
As suggested by the rumors and leaked pics, yes.
>>
>Musicians trying to get into acting
why
>>
Can we all agree that Sky Ferreira is the perfect woman?
>>
>>68804845
Some concepts and ideas of this world are too complex and intricate that "just showing them" would be an impossibility. There is a lot of different ways to show transition, but most of them are boring and Lynch is just trying to not bore us I think.
>>
>>68805256
They'll probably just have small cameos. Lynch does this all the time.
>>
>>68805256
Lynch has always cast musicians in his movies, dimwit.
>>
>>68804972
Well Marilyn Manson was in "Lost Highway"
>>
>>68804845
two words: ghost wood

GET IT??!
>>
>>68805473
now he needs to put rammstein in his next movie
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.