[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Always Sunny episode ideas go go go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
Always Sunny episode ideas go go go
>>
File: screamm.jpg (24 KB, 457x457) Image search: [Google]
screamm.jpg
24 KB, 457x457
>>68803352
i just realized i haven't seen this yet.... thank god i have something to watch. i saw the dayman musical they did live though...
>>
>>68803412
Thanks for the blog update faggot
>>
>>68803439

Shut up.
>>
"the gang throws frank into the trash"
>>
>>68803352
Dennis Gets Cucked
>>
>>68803544
That can't be far off, it'll either be the entire series finale as a two-parter, or if devito croaks before their contract with FXX is over
>>
Frank gets deported
Charlie fights for euthanasia
Dee runs for office
The gang solve global warming
Mac ruins nascar
ChardeeMcDennis 3: The Frankening
>>
File: evolutionofiasip.jpg (317 KB, 1709x823) Image search: [Google]
evolutionofiasip.jpg
317 KB, 1709x823
>The Gang Cancels The Show To Save What Little Dignity The Have Left
>>
Franks brother 2
>>
>>68803692
dank memeing
>>
The Gang Goes on A Hot Air Ballon Ride
>>
>>68803937
it may be a meme, but I legitimately believe it would be a great episode.
>>
the gang starts a gang/cult
the gang builds a wall
the gang kills someone
the gang hates brussel sprouts
the gang eats shit
the gang becomes boring
>>
Mac & Charlie: Best Friends
>>
Sweet Dee? More like sour Dee lmao
>>
>>68803352
Dennis the menace
>>
>>68804195
>the gang starts a gang/cult
they did this one. Dennis starts a cult to get Mac to stop eating his thin mints.
>>
Frank Buys a Donkey
>>
>>68803352
"Charlie is looking for something and he finds it at the end of the episode"
>>
>The Cricket Chronicles, a gimmick episode revolving around a boiled denim scheme under the bridge. Cricket and Zee are the main characters, with Charlie and Frank also appearing
>Dee Goes Bi - through some plot bullshit, Dee decides she's bicurious and manages to snag the Waitress (thus completing the running joke of the waitress banging everybody)
>Mac and Dennis make a Kickstarter
>Mac's New Girlfriend - Mac gets a new girlfriend, and the gang are convinced that it's either a dude or that he's pretending to bang her like in The Gang Misses The Boat. This leads to frustration for Dee and Dennis when they can't find any cracks or homosexual tendencies in their relationship
>Dayman Versus Lethal Weapon, a parody of crossover films like Batman Versus Superman
>>
Poppins Returns
>>
>>68804812
I'd rather see Dennis & Dee's dad returning
>>
>>68803758
>not "Charlie fights for Youth in Asia"
You had one job.
>>
The gang goes to Nam.

>Frank pays for the gang to go to Vietnam on a 'business trip'. Frank proceeds to tell everyone about his days in Vietnam. Mac and Charlie get lost in the jungle and have to go through some Platoon/Apocalypse Now shit to get back. Meanwhile Dennis 'accidentally' has sex with a ladyboy, and Dee blackmails him.
>>
>>68804912
has potential
>>
Dennis gets deployed
The gang goes to IKEA
Frank browses the Internet
Who got the Waitress pregnant?
Dee totally isn't faking a rape accusation
Charlie and Frank get lost in the sewer
Mac goes to San Francisco
>>
>>68804838
anon....
>>
>>68805014
don't tell him
>>
>The gang buys a speed boat
>The gang spends the night in a haunted hotel
>Charlie strikes oil
>The gang find god
>Dennis goes to jail
>The gang feeds the homeless
>Dee gets BLACKED
>Charlie finds a magic lamp
>Mac gets braces
>The gang buys a horse
>The gang goes white water rafting
>The gang goes to North Korea
>Who shot Charlie?
>>
-The gang goes to college/back to school
-Go to England/France/Mexico/etc
-They go on a cooking show
-One of the main characters gets married for some dumb reason. Two part episode.

(this show is garbage but I really hope they show Charlie's mom more, the best character desu)
>>
>The Gang Starts a Youtube Channel
After finding out people can make money by putting videos on youtube, the gang decide to start their own channel posting reactions, pranks and Project Badass.

>Chalie Kelly: Ghoulbuster
After hearing strange noises and having things move or go missing in the bar, Charlie becomes a ghostbuster. Turns out to be Cricket living in the vents.
>>
>>68803692
This would actually be great (memeing aside). It's would be like the episode where he gets punked by that hippie but in reverse. He would probably have a psychotic break.

He would finally find a girl he lives to snap him out of that psychotic shell he had been living in almost all his life and then Charlie would have to be the one to cuck him. The least desirable person in the cast.

I would personally love to see this in the final season.
>>
>>68805010
>Dennis gets deployed
Too obscure
>The gang goes to IKEA
Will end up feeling like 'Being Frank'
>Frank browses the Internet
Will age quickly
>Who got the Waitress pregnant?
More recycling
>Dee totally isn't faking a rape accusation
'Dee fakes a rape'
>Charlie and Frank get lost in the sewer
Going to need a big budget
>Mac goes to San Francisco
KEK
I don't get it
>>
File: sun-franky.png (782 KB, 1148x556) Image search: [Google]
sun-franky.png
782 KB, 1148x556
>>68803765
this
>>
>>68803765

>DUDE PSYCHOPATH RAPIST LMAO

I leld just reading that
>>
>>68805847
every time the gang tries to do stuff with viral marketing and youtube it turns into cringe
>>
>>68803352
>The Gang Goes to 4chan
I remember some anon posting a full episode idea for that one and it was great.
>>
>>68806536
tell that to mac's gay dick
>>
>Mac gets a cat
>Dee becomes a robot
>>
>>68803352

An episode where they run a temporary day care as a side front for Paddy's Pub.
>>
>>68807233
Please no, anything with children in it is awful
>>
>>68803765
You're forgetting that as the seasons go on we're actually getting to see each of the characters descend deeper and deeper into their own problems because of their inability to associate with normies. It's like /pol/ posters, as the stay for longer and longer they get worse and worse but refuse to go anywhere else because niggers/Jews/normies/hippies/mudslimes

Look at the entire show as an ongoing biopic chronicling the evolution of multiple failures.
>>
The Gang Starts a Race War
>>
>>68807549
>>68807549
>Franks Little Beauties
>not the best episode

So much eye-candy
>>
File: ITSALLWAYSSUNNYINCWCVILLE.png (829 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
ITSALLWAYSSUNNYINCWCVILLE.png
829 KB, 800x480
>>68806417
>>
Mac Comes Out
>>
>>68803352
Most of season 11 was shit but I really liked the gang goes to hell and hits the slopes.
>>
>>68803352
how bout an episode where the gang writes sitcom ideas for lazy writers on the web who don't wanna do their jobs.
>>
File: Covington.png (471 KB, 447x581) Image search: [Google]
Covington.png
471 KB, 447x581
Mr. Covington Goes To The Moon
>The gang push Dee into a vat of nuclear waste while undercover as Mr.Covington she actually gets turned into an old English butler and decides that she must go to the moon in order to find a cure. Frank is disgusting.
>>
The Gang Joins ISIS
>>
>>68805025
Bruce was banging baby dudes after all.
>>
>>68808370
please
>>
"Frank Dies"

It's the series finale, obviously. Frank "dies" and Charlie inherits all of his money. The rest of the gang do their usual shit in an attempt to get it. It ends with a return to status quo after it's revealed Frank faked his death in some kind of insurance scam that ends up falling through.
>>
File: qGWW0pX.jpg (31 KB, 587x331) Image search: [Google]
qGWW0pX.jpg
31 KB, 587x331
The Gang Cures Aids
the episode begins with us finding out mac has aids. we follow the gang as they try the methods they each have that will "cure" him. there is a whole bunch of whacky hijinks and shit, ending at the doctors office where we find out mac is totally clean(cured). the doctor claims you can't cure aids so mac pulls out his letter from the clinic stating he had aids, only to notice it isn't his name on the letter. we now discover charlie was stealing mail from the waitress, but he couldnt read so he just threw it on the bar where mac found it in the intro. Everyone leaves the doctors office relieved, including charlie, who asks what aids is right before the credits roll.
>>
>>68806536
Which boards would the gang use?

Mac is of course /fit/ and maybe /pol/
Dee is maybe /cgl/ for attention and picking fights with women more attractive than her
Frank is /b/
Charlie can't write or read so prolly /wsg/ or something with just pretty pictures
Dennis is the one I can't really point out, I think he'd go ego-crazy on /fit/ but that's kinda boring
>>
>>68808465
pics or didn't happen
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.