[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck did the hound not have his hand sliced in half by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: thehound.jpg (534 KB, 1200x667) Image search: [Google]
thehound.jpg
534 KB, 1200x667
How the fuck did the hound not have his hand sliced in half by grabbing valyrian steel?
>>
>>68799916
He is the One
>>
>>68799916
even if valerian steel is super cutting magic bullshit he's still exerting the pressure of his hand on the flat of the blade so it doesn't move horizontally and thus slice his fingers off. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>68800467
/thread
>>
>>68800467
nah its still retarded. he grabbed it mid swing first of all, and second if someone grabbed your sword with their bare hand, just push forward, and it will slide in to their fucking face.
>>
>>68799916
he's grass type, strong against rock, weak against fire
>>
>>68799916
its not a light saber
>>
It was a reference/homage to an old movie, something or other. Natalie Dormer mentioned it in a panel and D&D got annoyed she mentioned it from what I can tell. They acknowledge it made no sense if I remember correctly. Same for when Catelyn grabbed the Valyrian dagger.
>>
>>68799916
Because it was swung by a woman.
>>
>>68800529
No he didn't
>>
>>68800532
That's clearly steel type you dumb cunt genwunner.
>>
>>68801106
How are you enjoying your flying icecream?
>>
>>68800529
>and second if someone grabbed your sword with their bare hand, just push forward, and it will slide in to their fucking face

Not how it works.
>>
>>68799916
Does that look like sharpened valyrian steel to you?
>>
>>68801274
I used to hate that goddamn pokemon until I played the free trading card game online. Then it literally kill everyone, regardless of their deck and now I loved it for being cheap
>>
>>68801018
Liam Neeson did it in Rob Roy - such a great fight scene.
>>
>>68801472
this better be low quality bait.
>>
>>68799916

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwuQPfvSSlo

Half swording.
>>
>>68799916
its a tv show. its not real
>>
He's the fucking Hound, The one true King. He don't gotta explain shit.
>>
>>68800529
You are aware that pushing on a blade wont slice your fingers off, right? Your hands aren't made of butter, there needs to be force and weight behind the blow that'll cut off any fingers or limbs, even then it's not like it's a clean blow, most would just cut then skin.
>>
>>68799916
He is an overhyped gary stu
>>
>>68801603
THANK YOU! I was about to post this so the 12yo would stop arguing
>>
>>68801063
This to be quite frank and honest with you family member.
>>
>>68800529

this

honestly if that was me with the sword, hound's about to get a sword to the chin m8
>>
>>68799916
its shit becuz it really isnt valyrian steel
to make valyrian steel you need dragon fire
>>
>>68803165
wow good thing he didn't run into you
>>
>>68799916

Because God is on his side, unlike Stannis.
>>
>>68800529
it's not a monofilament "blade" or a nanometer edge or any of that shit. it's a hacking weapon. about as blunt as an axe.
>>
Because people complain about realistic additions like this rather than the shitty illogical fights with the sons of the harpy, in dorne, etc.
>>
hands made of plot armour
>>
>>68800529
>he grabbed it mid swing first of all
Nope.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.