[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one become so called "DC fan"? How can anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1458697371041.jpg (2 MB, 3100x1713) Image search: [Google]
1458697371041.jpg
2 MB, 3100x1713
How does one become so called "DC fan"?
How can anyone take a look at DC's filmography and say "Yeah, I want to support and defend this"?

Maybe they are paid to do it? Rabid fan of its comic books perhaps?
>>
File: latest[2].png (437 KB, 881x568) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
437 KB, 881x568
>>68798316
It's RED VS. GREEN!
>>
>>68798316
Where are the Batman films?
>>
Idk anon, can anyone take a look at capeshit and say "Yeah, I want to support and defend this"?
>>
File: 1394189331054.jpg (287 KB, 1000x1012) Image search: [Google]
1394189331054.jpg
287 KB, 1000x1012
>>68798316

All of these are fairly average capeshit movies. Iron Man and Avengers are a little better than the rest, but who honestly thinks Iron Man 3 was at all memorable?
>>
>>68798316
>rotten tomatoes

B A C K T O R E D D I T
A
C
K

TO
O

R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T

ill never understand why plebs hold that website in such high regard. Is it because of the bright colors of the tomatoes? like seriously is that really how you determine if a film is good or not? i dont care for capeshit at all but im curious why RT always gets posted in these threads.
>>
>>68798316

Rotten Tomatoes isn't bullshit meme

Marvel vs DC meme

ew
>>
>>68798316
There are DC Comics fans, not DCEU fans.
No one actually thinks DC's big screen is good, just people refusing to accept that their favorite comics' adaptions are shit.
>>
>Hulk
>6.2/10
>67%
>fresh

>MoS
>6.2/10
>56%
>rotten
>>
>>68798486

RT is just the ultimate in pleb filter. It asks the most basic of opinions (did you like it?) and project it as some sort of quality value. I liked watching Plan 9 From Outer Space, but that doesn't mean it's a quality movie.
>>
>>68798316
>How can anyone take a look at DC's filmography and say "Yeah, I want to support and defend this"?

People who know that cinema is a visual medium. Most MCU fans don't seem to comprehend this.
>>
>>68798316
>Age Of Ultron
>74%

How can anyone seriously say the critics don't go easy on Marvel?
>>
>>68798316
It's funny, that the thor movies suck for the same reason why superman sucks.

immortal moral god that can't be hurt by anything ever and biggest struggle is to NOT FIGHT.

movies where the main choice of the action star is to not do action is like a video game about not playing.
>>
>>68798316
DC stands for "Detective Comics" therefor if you're a fan of DC you're first and foremost a comic fan and their movies are not what determines if you're a fan.
>>
File: ummm.png (134 KB, 537x386) Image search: [Google]
ummm.png
134 KB, 537x386
>>68799010
>>
>>68798703
Because they look at the acting, and the score, and the editing, the pacing the quality of the cinematography and cgi as a whole.

they're well done movies, even if you don't like marvel... good acting, good pacing, the story maybe dumb, but on a technical level the movies are good.

if only on a purely technical level.
>>
There Cartoon movies are pretty good.
>>
>>68798316
You just watch a couple of Marvel flicks.

You reach the logical conclusion that they are absolute shit.

Bam you're now a DCuck according to /tv/
>>
>>68799221
>goes on the 4 channel
>shit posts
>>
>>68799010
Yeah But unlike Superman Returns Thor actually fights foes somewhat in trhe same Power league, while superman fights humans and his feeling that he wants to cuck Lois lanes husband.
>>
>>68798416
Not in the current cinematic universe, just like X-Men isn't in Marvel's.
>>
>>68798456
>at all memorable
Everyone remembers The Mandarin.
>>
>>68799345
How is that a shitpost?
>>
>>68798316

How many Oscars does Marvel has?
>>
I think most DC fans just like the Nolan movies. The rest are either in denial about the Snyder movies, or just has poor taste. This board just automatically classifies whoever doesn't like a Marvel movie as a DCuck
>>
>>68799467
>claims to have reached a logical conclusion
>just says all marvel movies are shit.
>why am i considered a dcuck?!
>>
>>68799516
Weither marvel drone or dcuck its just a buzzword. Its shit posting.
>>
>>68799532
Seriously nothing wrong with that.
Are you by any chance implying that capeshit holds any merit as entertainment? In this case I'm really sorry but you're already lost.
>>
>>68799611
Capeshit is escapism as entertainment.
The fact saying call capefilms are shit because of your arbitrary standards shows you do most of the talking out of your ass also which is ironic talking about how bad capefilns are on an anime site.
>>
>>68798316
Because I watched a Marvel movie and it was very childish and they all seem to be under that umbrella
I've never read a comic book in my life

A rotten tomatoes score doesn't change that.
>>
>>68799692
As I've expected. Hope you find your way some day, pal.
>>
>>68799726
And DC isn't childish? It's all comic book stuff.
>>
>>68799743
>deflection: the post
Stay mad.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.