[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything he can't do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Chandler-Riggs(5).jpg (1 MB, 2048x3068) Image search: [Google]
Chandler-Riggs(5).jpg
1 MB, 2048x3068
Is there anything he can't do?
>>
SAT
>>
>>68797833
Situational awareness.
>>
>>68797833
Act
>>
>>68797833
depth perception
>>
>>68797833
die
>>
>>68797874
fucking jew i was gonna say that
>>
Ron :(
>>
Blink
>>
File: tumblr_nxk4kq31Kk1uoc99xo1_500.jpg (31 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxk4kq31Kk1uoc99xo1_500.jpg
31 KB, 500x281
>>68797904
damn...
>>
i heard that he gives rick a handjob in the next season. I'll probably tune in
>>
Haven't seen this show since they were jerking off in a jail for about two seasons. I think the last episode I saw was Merle and Darryl competing in gladiatorial combat in the Governor's town.

The show would be watchable if the pacing weren't glacial since Darabont left.
>>
>>68798305
the pacing wasn't glacial before, when they spent an entire season sitting at a farm?
>>
>>68798386

Oh, it certainly was, and it didn't seem to be getting any better; hence, dropped.

The first season was honestly great, though.
>>
>>68798424
yeah you made the right call, they change settings like once a season and the pacing is still very slow. I'm about to drop it myself
>>
>>68798386
Darabont was gone at the beginning of that season.
>>
>>68798476

If you're looking for a new show, I hear Vinyl is pretty great. Fargo and Silicon Valley are also recent entries that have been very well received.
>>
>>68798495
I thought he left at the end and the guy who played Dale left with him. He's credited as an executive producer up till the s2 finale

>>68798513
I've been wanting to watch Fargo. Does the movie have anything to do with the show? Call me a pleb but I just couldn't sit through that, the Coen brothers are probably the only filmmakers whose movies I find insufferable
>>
>>68798588

There are a few overarching similarities (i.e. setting), but it's an entirely different plot with different methods of storytelling (themes, humor, charter arcs, etc.). I'd highly recommend giving it a shot.
>>
>>68798669
thanks. will do
>>
>>68798588

He was credited as a producer but he was no longer the showrunner and had no real say in how they progressed the plot. I think they had a fallout over the show budget. There's a very noticeable drop in quality past season 1, as you mentioned with the shit pacing. The new guys just didn't have his vision.
>>
>>68798751
oh yeah, you're right. the new guy did s2 and s3. Forgot about that
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.