[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VIII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 320x569) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 320x569
When Luke Skywalker reveals that his former students are being held in high security detention centers across the Galaxy, Rey, Finn, Poe, Chewbacca, and BB-8 plot to liberate the captive students and restore the Jedi Order.
>>
>>68793786
Is this confirmed?
>>
Why didn't Kylo kill them?
>>
>>68794545
Why kill them when you can turn them?
>>
File: 1460274679157.png (407 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1460274679157.png
407 KB, 557x605
>>68793786
This sounds pretty based.
If they did this to explain Rey's marysuepowahs I'd be a happy man.
>>
>>68795037

How the fuck does it do that?
>>
What would the excuse be for why Luke is sitting on his fucking ass doing nothing?
>>
>>68797776
He may be space Jesus but even he can't take on the entire First Order by himself. He was waiting for the right time to come back, or something.
>>
>>68798802

While Leia was busy fighting the First Order the entire time...

No that's fucking retarded anon and completely OOC.
>>
I feel like if anyone can fix up J.J.'s fuck ups, it's Johnson.
There's still some potential for this trilogy to be great and I'm not too concerned about Trevorrow directing if Johnsons writing.
>>
>>68798978
So why did Yoda and Obi-Wan run away from Sheev and let Bail Organa and the other Rebels fight the Empire the entire time? It's fucking retarded and completely OOC.
>>
>>68799021

Because they had a reason to hide? Being the last of a persecuted group. Christ anon use your brain. The Rebels won so it would make no sense for Luke to be fighting the last remnants and the FO with his sister and then when his students get captured he goes into hiding and gives up until someone else does it for him.
>>
>>68797776
Probably just hiding, since he's the main target of the First Order.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.