[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me your movie pitch /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: 1436489131968.png (8 KB, 445x374) Image search: [Google]
1436489131968.png
8 KB, 445x374
Give me your movie pitch /tv/
>>
>>68793760
Godzilla vs Superman
>>
>>68793760
It's not like you can post anything without an image, you stupid fuck. That's why they call this forum "random" XD
>>
It's already in production so you can't steal it.

It's about a separated father and son who later meet up after 18 years but have grown up in different parts of the world and have a language barrier they have to overcome to fix their relationship
>>
File: toy-fire-ad2.jpg (21 KB, 600x379) Image search: [Google]
toy-fire-ad2.jpg
21 KB, 600x379
my pitch is for a childrens tv series, not a film.

Do you remember a show named "Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future"? During the show whenever the bad guys would appear on screen, they had little flashing panels on their chest what kids could shoot, the idea was that the kids watching at home had their parents buy them this toy gun which they would use to shoot the bad guys. The gun would record how many hits they get (or miss) and keep track of their score.

Now its 2016, you know these tv shows like "America's Got Talent" or "The X Factor" that are interactive because people at home can vote for their favorite? tv viewers these days enjoy the interactive part.

Make an interactive tv show for kids, but it appeals to them more because it's also a bit like a video game. It works like Captain Power but now the guns have wifi/bluetooth so their scores instantly get posted online for that episode. You could even have different "teams", - sell a bad guy gun so they can shoot at the good guys if they want, kids can compete in that way too. And try to keep it challenging, having very small or fast moving targets worth more points. And if I remember correctly, If specific target isn't hit within a certain amount of time, you would receive a point against your total score. Each episode could even post last weeks top-scoring kid in the credits.

Also, add a laser distance measure in the gun so they can't sit 2 inches from the screen and cheese the score.

I think kids would fucking love that shit. With toy sales and shit I bet it would make good money too, all these kids shows are designed to sell toys but this is better because it's also an interactive video game.
>>
Javier Bardem plays a badass European merc with a gung ho attitude

Jeffrey Dean Morgan plays a by the book police officer

They are brothers separated at birth and meet again as adults.
>>
Twins separated at birth . They meet later at a university and fall in love with each other and have no idea they're related
>>
>>68793791
I'd watch that
>>
>>68794064
Too late I already filmed it and it's out in theaters this friday.
>>
Guy walks in store
But the store was actually a farmer's market
>>
A black women converts to Judaism....in Warsaw, Poland....on September 1st 1939.
>>
A big tranny becomes the best football player in the world
>>
A black man is suddenly transported to ancient China and soon becomes the emperor
>>
Hulk movie as done by Hayao Miyazaki.
>>
>>68793760
An insomniac takes a walk out into the city at night, and finds himself an unwitting member of a ragtag group of thieves hitting as many places as they can get away with before the night is over. The insomniac has to find a way to escape the group without a price being put on his head.

Whole thing's shot with a lot of haze and handheld photography and long shots, try to simulate the sort of state you find yourself in when you've hit that level of sleeplessness where you no longer feel the need for sleep. Birdman did this pretty well, but I feel like it could be one-upped.
>>
*80s narrators voice*It's the second coming of Jesus Christ..... but in the body of an angsty teenager.

So basically it's a coming of age movie where the second coming is in some teenage guy who wants nothing to do with his stepdad Joseph and his real dad God. He tries to rebel against society as well as his dad's plans for the new age of spiritualism. It's also him trying to get used to his messiah powers so he pulls a couple pranks and gets into shenanigans. Like at one point he tries to turn water into vodka bit since he's going through messiah puberty he can only turn it into shitty boxed wine.
>>
File: image.jpg (383 KB, 988x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
383 KB, 988x1500
>>68797045
>>
>>68793760
Talking penises
>>
>>68797098
Dude I wish I would have known about this earlier. I wrote the above idea for a one act play in my theatre class. Back when I did it there wasn't anything online about a teenage angsty jesus.
>>
>>68793791
But they're both good guys, why fight?
>>
A little Jewish boy (who is also an oppressed homosexual) creates a fun little secret club with his friends to talk about Chinese cartoons without being bullied.
It's all fun and games at first, but as more and more kids start joining in his little clique, things get out of control. The little Jew boy has to make a decision: shut the club down, or let it exist and evolve?
The Jew realizes that the people need the club to escape their scary everyday lives, and decides to let it be. He also loved the shekels he was getting for free.
And so, the Jew's secret club lived for many years to come, till it was no secret at all. After many years of degeneration, the Jew boy, now all grown-up, starts having second thoughts. This wasn't the silly, kosher little club he once wanted. No, if anything, this was the complete opposite of what he had in mind. But he can't kill it now, it has grown too much; it's stronger than him. So, as any good Jew would do, he decides to sell it for shekels to a gook, and a whole new world of wacky adventures reveals itself to the club!

Directed by Steven Spielberg and Christopher Nolan
>>
File: What if.jpg (270 KB, 2048x1378) Image search: [Google]
What if.jpg
270 KB, 2048x1378
A cyberpunk setting. An unsuccessful hustler and small-time crook ends up botching yet another job while on parole, and while on the run from the cops ends up holing up in an expensive safe-house he pays for with his best friend's credit card.
While there he eavesdrops on a bunch of guys talking about a blackmailing a senator or something, and in the dead of night he breaks into their room and steals the flash-drive containing the blackmailing materials. Turns out the drive can only be accessed with a specific frequency of brainwaves or some other mumbo-jumbo that requires the drive to be attached by a socket directly to the user's brain while the user is thinking of something specific. The MC doesn't know what something specific is, and while trying to hack into it he fucks up and gets stuck. The people he stole it from find him and yank it off of his head, leaving his "soul" trapped inside the computer while they dispose of his body.
Turns out the drive is now completely inaccessible because of his presence in it, and the thugs install the drive, and him with it, into a clunky robot body so they can convince him to cooperate.

Meanwhile the cops have tracked down the credit card he used to pay for his safe-house with and the best friend is caught (he's naturally also a crook).
The MC bluffs he has access to the data and offers to help the mobsters if they help him rescue his buddy from the police lock-up, and so they equip his new robot body with a ton of weapons.
Action ensues.
>>
It's a dark comedy.
A guy is depressed and wants die. Problem is, his estranged wife and child(ren?) whom he still loves wouldn't get any of his big life insurance payout if he commits suicide. So he and a wacky, unhinged friend have to plan his death, but instead of the usual trope of a murder set up to look like a suicide, it's a suicide set up to look like a murder.
Ideally starring Sam Rockwell as main character, Charlie Day as the crazy friend, and idk who for the wife/kid(s)
>>
>>68797695
It's called death of a salesman
>>
>>68797994
Are you suggesting a title or saying it's just like the play? Because I can't really see any similarities.
>>
>>68793760
Remake any popular film but replace the lead actor with Idris Elba. Can I have jewbucks now?
>>
>>68798128
Idris Elba in Last Samurai when?
>>
>>68794064
What a shit idea

>family struggling to overcome relationship with each other

How original
>>
>>68798106
Bruh it's basically death of a salesman without the first 3/4s of the film just with a slightly different feel.
>>
>>68798128
Idris Elba is now William Wallace
>>
TEEN GIRL SHOE SHOPPING
>>
>>68793760
emily blunt repeatedly steps on my balls

what do you think?
>>
>>68798173
Eczema is such a pain.
>>
12 angry men but with women

can't think of a good title
>>
>>68798180
Bare feet or high heels?
>>
>>68798152
I am literally looking at the plot summary right now, and aside from a dysfunctional family with the maligned father as the center (a pretty common structure), I don't see the resemblance.
>>
>>68798212
bare feet

heels in the sequel
>>
>>68798266
Nice, I like it.
>>
>>68798266
thinking ahead. smart
>>
>>68798218
The whole dad suicides but makes it look like a car accident so that the family gets his life insurance.
>>
"Battle of the Bands" starring Jack Black and Danny McBride

After the lead vocalist and guitarist (Jack Black and Danny McBride) are kicked out of their washed-up 90's band by the new manager (Ben Stiller) and replaced by two younger upcoming stars (Adam Scott and Jared Leto) , they must form their own band and prove to the world that they've still got it. Featuring cameos from Dave Grohl, Paul McCaurtney, Steel Panther and more.
>>
>>68798411
Fund it.
>>
OP kills himself.

Dad rapes his corpse.
>>
File: 323.png (635 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
323.png
635 KB, 1920x800
A guy is suffering from a particular type of amnesia. He lose all his memories when he loses his consciousness, falls to sleep, etc.

So every day he wakes up as if it's the first time he was ever awake. Every time he wakes up it's like he's JUST born.

He's, however, capable of functioning quite normally in human society. He just goes on with his business without caring and without anyone caring about him.

One day however he wakes up and he's cured. So, like every human being, he starts living in an uninterrupted stream of consciousness and now he has to face the definitive relativism of his relationship with:
- the world
- his body
- the others
- himself

The changing aspect of reality really throws him in disarray to the point he decided to lobotomize himself just to go back to living without a proper consciousness.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.