[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you like to see from a new Blade movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
What would you like to see from a new Blade movie?
>>
Blade and whisker or whatever the fuck his name is on a road trip.
>>
cgi eyes for the entire movie
>>
>>68793692
Whatever it is, I could probably get more of it just by watching the original again.
>>
>>68793692

More Del Taco
>>
Sparkly vampires and white girls.
>>
Each female cast member must have a scene where they clean blood off their feet
>>
blinking
>>
>>68793692
its tough to say. normally im open for different actors and directors to show their versions of comic book characters, or characters in general that get remade a lot. But in Blades case I'd still want to see Wesley Snipes doing the role, and del toro to direct it, but that will never happen again. I guess keeping it R and a low key budget, and not using too much humor to kill the vibe of the movie, would be a start.
>>
>>68793692

Wesley Snipes with neck tattoos wearing a leather trenchcoat and sunglasses inside, killing vampires with kickboxing and a sword while rave music plays, then he drives off in a muscle car.
>>
>>68794434

You could get R because of Deadpool but you would get the humor as well... you might even get a Deadpool crossover.

>>68794502

Fucking this
>>
>>68794568
ehh but ryan reynolds is a part of the reason why trinity sucked. I liked him as deadpool and all but i wouldnt want to see him in a blade movie
>>
>>68794502
Pretty much this.
>>
>>68794608

Ryan Reynolds one of the best things about Trinity you cock-juggling thundercunt
>>
>implying I want to see a new blade movie
They already killed the franchise completely by putting Ryan Reynolds in the third film and making it a Hollywoodfest. Best thing about Blade was how dark and understated it felt. They were pushing it with the second film but at least it was pretty decent.

Blade's entire persona got less and less 'Blade' as the films went on. Hollywood should just leave it the fuck alone.
>>
>>68794928
The first two were awesome. I'd almost consider them just equally as good for different reasons. I feel more attached to blade two though cause i remember I used to rent that at blockbuster a lot
>>
>>68794705
Ryan Reynolds is a seat sniffing mouthbreather who ruins everything they put him in because he tries to be witty but can't act well enough to pull it off.
>>
Whatever they did for 2.
That shit is the best action vampire movie ever.
>>
>>68794992
Though I stick by my opinion about Blade 2 not having the same feel as the original, I'm going to have to agree that, this aside, you are probably right about them being equally decent.

I even actually prefer Blade 2, it just annoys me that they didn't keep the atmosphere of 1.
>>
>He just didn't
>>
The way vampires discenegrate when they die in blade is just so satisfying.
>>
And went to high school with Ryan Renolds and sucked his cock when he was drunk at a party once. He didnt cum it was liek for only 30 seconds.
Im a guy btw
>>
This is my favourite Rom-com so yes, I would like a 4th one
>>
>>68796038
gayboi
>>
lol does anyone else remember when stephen dorrf wanted to make a deacon frost movie/prequel a few years ago. I dont see how he or anyone thought that could happen and be good

http://movieweb.com/stephen-dorff-talks-blade-prequel/
>>
>>68796579

When you're Stephen Dorff I think you cling on to the faintest shred your career highlight
>>
File: Stevo.jpg (18 KB, 220x293) Image search: [Google]
Stevo.jpg
18 KB, 220x293
>>68796579

>>68796638
That ship has sailed. He looks old as fuck now
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.