[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've have heard conflicting reports Is the 2003 Ang Lee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: hulk-missile.jpg (201 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
hulk-missile.jpg
201 KB, 600x395
I've have heard conflicting reports

Is the 2003 Ang Lee Hulk the original kino?
>>
if you can ignore the horribly dated CGI then its one of the best cape movies to date
>>
>BLACKED.com
>>
>>68790588
Lol thats not even a shop
He already has the JUST hair
>>
>>68790588
Original KINO is AvP2
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z9fV557rl8

hulk 2003 is a great movie
>>
>>68790588
Personally I liked this movie more than the other one. I thought the hulk had more depth to him and looked more how I'd expect. He came off as a sympathetic monster. I guess it's a more subdued marvel film. Not focused on huge bombastic action and epic storylines, just a dude who turns big and green when he gets angry.

Also I don't think the cgi is THAT bad, it's looking a little dated but I still think it looks at least on par with the Edward Norton hulk.

You should check it out, if anything, for the fact that it's different than modern marvel fil- sorry, Kinos.
>>
The editing was fucking weird.
>>
I fucking liked this movie. Maybe not love, but liked much better then Nortons. Nolte was based
>>
Man, hulk is always butchered in films.

The worst is in avengers 2 though when he doesn't literally tear iron man to shreds in moments and then essentially loses to him as if that's even gonna happen

That said that was the best Hulk film the one with Norton was super boring
>>
>>68790588
It's indeed Kino. But if you're into quips, tight scripts with easy to follow stories with clear bad guys and good guys then it's not for you.
>>
>>68791330
>Eric Bana plays Bruce Banner

poetry
>>
I like it, very much in fact, even more than the Edward Norton one despite that one having more action.
The CGI hasn't really dated poorly in my eyes, at least not the Hulk himself, Nick Nolte monster did not age well but the effect of him melding with the metal was god tier.
I like this Hulk way more than the Norton one, he acts a lot more savagely and the way he jumps feels powerful, they really managed to convey tha way that the Hulk is extremely powerful, like the fact that making him angry only makes him stronger and he actually grows in size.
Editing was batshit, and the poodle fight was bonkers but it at least has more soul than any recent marvel flick.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.