[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he deserve it, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: chad oulson.jpg (45 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
chad oulson.jpg
45 KB, 450x600
Did he deserve it, /tv/?
>>
He was using his smartphone in the movie theatre and someone shot and killed him for it.
>>
File: theend.jpg (36 KB, 308x300) Image search: [Google]
theend.jpg
36 KB, 308x300
>>68789537
All Chads do.
>>
Does /tv/ have any cell-phone-in-theatre stories they want to share? Or are you all pussies?
>>
>>68789537
>being that tall
Unless he sat anywhere but the very back row he deserved it
>>
>According to the Tampa Tribune, seventy-one-year-old former police officer Curtis Reeves was seated with his own wife, behind the Oulsons, and grew irritated with the noise Chad was making while texting his 3-year-old daughter’s babysitter.

>noise
>texting

anyone who leaves the retarded keyboard tap sound enabled on their phone deserves to die.
>>
>>68790117
I make sure to change my ringtone to the sound of a fire alarm before the start of the film and when I get a call I make sure to wait at least 10 seconds before picking it up and when I do I make sure to stand straight up declare that it was my phone that was ringing and proceed to slowly walk around the theater having a conversation. When I finish I also make it clear to the audio me that my conversation is done and walk back to my chair. I do this several times every time I go although my picture is now in 4 of the 5 cinemas in my area so I don't do it as much since they're starting to pick up on my disguises.
>>
>>68789537

who

>>68790164

lol
>>
I was watching Black Mass in a nearly-empty theatre and halfway through the movie this fucknut walks in and sits down in front of me then pulls out his phone and starts txting. I tapped him on the shoulder and said "what the fuck man" and he tried to stare me down but I stared him down and made a hand signal for him to turn the fuck around. If he was going to raise up on me I was ready to punch him out. Instead he passive-aggressively sent one txt then left. Fucker didn't even have a ticket.

What are some good ideas to fuck with these assholes that are too far to talk to without disturbing the other theatre-goers? Watergun? Laser?
>>
>>68790594

Beatdown

Only way these ignorant cunts learn anything
>>
Who is this, what happened?
>>
>>68790594
You did good anon
>>
>>68790594
This is what really happened
>E-excuse me s-sir, can you please not text, the light is distracting
>What the fuck did you say to me?
>N-nothing
>*the guys girlfriend walks in*
>Hey, you in the wrong theater
>Oh haha! Later faggot
>>
>>68790594
when you feel a belch coming along just lean forward and gently exhale it onto the back of their neck
>>
what were they going to watch

also

>chad
>REEEEEves
>>
>>68790594
seconding this >>68791363
>>
>>68790594
>staredown
The only thing betas can attempt at indimidation
>>
>>68790266
Case closed.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.