[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: TV Fun Facts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 620x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 620x525
Desi Arnaz was 5' 9.5" and wore 4-lifts so he wouldn't be shorter than Lucy (5' 7") when she wore heels. He also had extra cushioning in the loveseat to make him look taller.
>>
>literally the same height as RDJ down to the half inch
>>
when will they learn?
>>
Jews control the media.
>>
the holocaust didn't happen
>>
Desi was still based. He financed the Bay of Pigs.
>>
Do you think she really picked up a spy base with her metal filling?
>>
>>68785899
I know Lucy shaved her eyebrows off for a role in the when she was young and they never grey back and she had to pencil them for the rest of her life.
>>
File: Lucille Ballbuster.jpg (227 KB, 864x650) Image search: [Google]
Lucille Ballbuster.jpg
227 KB, 864x650
>>68785899
>it's another "I have absolutely no redeeming qualities other than the fact that I'm not a manlet" thread

Lucy was pretty hot, though.
>>
>>68786233
uhh, shaving something doesn't make it so it can't grow back. She must have put some fucking chemicals on that shit or something.

I didn't even notice she pencils them in.
>>
>>68786328
>>
The ruby slippers in the Wizard of Oz were silver in the book as a metaphor for the silver and gold trade but the silver didn't show up well in color so they made them red.
>>
>RDJ heels

Manlet confirmed
>>
File: 1st favorite redhead.jpg (80 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
1st favorite redhead.jpg
80 KB, 500x677
No wonder there was a baby-boom back then....too bad the kids turned out to be such pieces of shit, though.
>>
>>68786328
Eh she was annoying af and aged badly. By 1070 her looks had completely vanished
>>
George Lucas meant ROTJ to be an allegory for the Vietnam War with the Ewoks as the Vietcong and the Empire as America.
>>
>>68786485
>>
>>68786485
That's what smoking and drinking does.....
>>
>>68786485
She wasn't annoying. But the aging can be attributed to the non-stop smoking.
>>
>>68786485
>by time she was 60 years old, her looks vanished

You dont say...
>>
It's still so hard to believe that Fred and Ethel hated each other so much IRL.
>>
File: Blond lucy.jpg (26 KB, 351x456) Image search: [Google]
Blond lucy.jpg
26 KB, 351x456
Sadly, she wasn't a true redhead...
>>
>>68786625
She wasn't even a true redhead in the show bro.
>>
>>68786587
>get stuck with big dumb fat krass bald guy while lucy is with some club owning famous musician
>>
>>68786485
She died in 1970....
>>
>>68786543
>She wasn't annoying.

Dude wtf, did you ever watch the show?
I'll disregard your smoking comment based on your penchant for talking out of your ass

Now excuse me while I take another drag
>>
>>68786690
She died in 92 I believe, I still remember all the memorials they did for her
>>
>>68786690
89'
>>
>>68786501
LOL. Hippie George.
>>
>>68785899
Lucy was pretty hot.
>>
File: Lucy Bag Lady.gif (3 MB, 482x360) Image search: [Google]
Lucy Bag Lady.gif
3 MB, 482x360
>>68786766

Nobody else remembers the TV movie where she played a bag lady.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.