[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOT RUMOR: JENNIFER LAWRENCE in Early Talks with MARVEL STUDIOS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: carol-danvers-captain-marvel.jpg (49 KB, 488x650) Image search: [Google]
carol-danvers-captain-marvel.jpg
49 KB, 488x650
The latest and hottest rumor surrounding Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel has Jennifer Lawrence in early talks for the role. The Oscar award-winning actress is in discussions with Marvel for the coveted role of Carol Danvers a.k.a Captain Marvel.

http://www.comicplanetcultureforlife.com/2016/04/25/hot-rumor-jennifer-lawrence-early-talks-marvel-studios-captain-marvel-role/
>>
But nobody cares about Carol.
>>
>believing this shit
>believing that someone that hates the capeshit she's in now would do more capeshit
>>
it's SHAZAM
>>
>>68785468
makes sense. jlaw needs a franchise to alternate with her indie dramas and she hates the xmen makeup process.

and eventually she will lead the new avengers against the cosmic marvel threats
>>
>>68785562
>this logic would mean we never got based Batflek
>>
>plz click on my cool comic web site /tv/
:^)
>I know JLaw is guaranteed replies and clickcs
>>
Just like su.
>>
>>68785647
>ben hates capeshit
nigger what are you talking about?
>>
>>68785747
is there any evidence that he didn't hate Daredevil?
>>
>>68785595
SOMOAED
>>
>>68785468
This seems like bullshit, she's way too young. When you consider that Rebecca Ferguson is right now the hot name being thrown around, I can't imagine they'd take this kid instead.
>>
>still haven't confirmed Katee Sackhoff

What are they waiting for?
>>
File: 14900358789_12ba9fc370_o.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
14900358789_12ba9fc370_o.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>not choosing kat for the role

black man pls
>>
>>68786253

>wanting disgusting old lady that was hot a million years ago
>>
>>68786215
They need someone young though. Her first movie is out in 2019, and counting sequels and Avengers appearances, they've got to milk about 10 years out of her. They'll need someone that's in their 20s now so she's good for the next decade
>>
>>68785468

>playing two completely different Marvel characters at the same time

They'd never allow that, it would confuse audiences.
>>
>>68786215
OH YOU THINK IT'S BULLSHIT HUH?
>>
>>68785468
Jesus christ, she won a fucking oscar?
>>
>>68785468
ITT: Marvelcuck denial.

Take a breath, remember that your capeshit is bluepill, sjw, agenda driven rubbish, just like all other "brands" of capeshit. Back to /co/ you go.
>>
>>68785468
I hope this is bullshit
>>
>Marvlel
>DCucks

Can this super hero meme just fucking die already? Fuck off.
>>
>>68785892
He hated the movie but he only did it because he thought it was the closest role to Batman he could get
He likes capeshit
>>
Jennifer Lawrence

Great actress

Beautiful

Full package body

Jennifer Lawrence list of awards:

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/celebrity/jennifer_lawrence/awards.html
>>
File: jlawww.jpg (138 KB, 675x745) Image search: [Google]
jlawww.jpg
138 KB, 675x745
>>68787677

A real sweet capekino coming to us senpai
chill out and relax
>>
If she wants to do it I think she would be fine for the role, she would be the lead and not have to use makeup/bodysuit it's like being called up to the big leagues
>>
>>68787586
Suck it!!
>>
all she does is capeshit and O. Russel films which are just as bad as capeshit. so...
>>
>>68788761
>just as bad
No, they're worse. They're so pretentious and self-indulgent, but yet completely surface level and simply boring.
>>
>>68788680
yea cum down her throat
>>
>>68786215
>This seems like bullshit, she's way too young.

I think you're thinking that JLaw is younger than she is. She'll be 26 in August, which means she'll be about 28 by the time Captain Marvel films, if she's their choice. Not exactly a "kid" anymore. Remember, it's been six years since she filmed for X-Men First Class. Time flies.

Personally, I don't see it as likely. Hunger Games fizzled on the last two movies and she's expressed a willingness to remain with the X-Men franchise because of that (she'd previously been indicating she wanted Apocalypse to be her last). Marvel will probably want a fresher (and less expensive) face for Captain Marvel.
>>
>>68789338
>She'll be 26 in August
Are you serious? Jesus Christ that woman needs to grow up.
>>
>>68785468
Please god no. Epic miscast.
>>
File: 1356136635504.jpg (38 KB, 454x444) Image search: [Google]
1356136635504.jpg
38 KB, 454x444
>>68789425
>Epic miscast
>Epic

Did you just wake up from a 6 year coma or something?
>>
What happen to that literally perfect Viking chick? Why does Jennifer Lawrence keep getting roles, I thought people were tired of her now? I just want this bitch to stop making movies.
>>
>>68789495
PWND, ROTFL!
>>
>>68785468
I would laugh so hard if this happened
>>
>>68785468
STOP
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.