[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know where a good quality torrent of "The Witch"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: the witch.jpg (834 KB, 1280x1896) Image search: [Google]
the witch.jpg
834 KB, 1280x1896
Does anyone know where a good quality torrent of "The Witch" in the English language, is? The Witch General, I guess.

The only torrents I've found have Chinese subtitles hardcoded onto the file.
>>
Do the subs really bother you that much??
>>
>>68785178
OP here, I guess it shouldn't bother me much, should it? I'll download the torrent and see how distracting it is. I could be that I'm exaggerating and the movie will be an otherwise great experience.
>>
>>68785290
I pretty much got used to them after like 10 minutes and didn't really think about them.
>>
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?
>>
>>68785178
>>68785829
subhuman scum
>>
>>68786003
hehe
>>
>>68785916
remove thy shaft
>>
>>68786066
You mean shift.
>>
>>68785154
Watch the movie before you get spoiled you dumb cunt. It's awesome.

I feel like listing everything that happens just as a fuck you to dumb fucks that make a thread before watching a movie
>>
>>68785154
I saw a great quality torrent in my local theater when it was playing in wide release.
>>
>>68786177
My theater has a No Falcon policy though, besides the don't serve crab legs so why would I want to see it in the theater?
>>
>>68786110
we will starve!
>>
>>68785916
What would you have done?
I mean your whole family is gone, might as well right?

Kind of fucked up to join forces with your families murderers, but eh.
Guess she really wants to feast on toddlers.
>>
The little kids were creepy as fuck.
Devil whispering little faggots
>>
>>68789274
Yeah I agree. At first I thought they were ADHD or something but then it dawned on me.
>>
>>68789561
Black Phillip, Black Phillip
A crown grows out his head,
To nanny queen is wed.
Jump to the fence post,
Running in the stall.
King of all.

King of sky and land,
King of sea and sand.
We are ye servants,
We are ye men.
Black Phillip eats the lions
From the lions' den.
>>
>>68789584
It's pretty ironic that the parents are hardcore devote Christians yet their kids got corrupted by the fucking devil.
>>
>>68789625
The only pure one in the family is the one that turned into a witch. kek.

Dad was a thief, liar, and too prideful to save his family.

Mother hated her own daughter

Son was trying to get his fuck on with his sister.

Twins: conversing with satan
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.