[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did this man replace Letterman? https://www.youtube.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: Stephen-Colbert-640x439.jpg (114 KB, 640x439) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Colbert-640x439.jpg
114 KB, 640x439
Why did this man replace Letterman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdzsdaTmvKE
>>
>>68784455
Because he had a lesser prestigious show that was really popular.

They knew he wanted the more prestigious show and the jews hoped that his old audience would jump over to his new show.
>>
>>68784455
What the fuck happened to talk show hosts? They used to talk about real shit, now everything they do is blatant pandering to SJW retards. The saddest part is the pandering isn't working, Colbert and Trevor Noah are flopping even though they constantly pander.
>>
He was the best man for the job.
>>
Like Letterman was better.

Get over yourself. It sucks, but so did Letterman. Remove the nostalgia goggles and up your standards or join the hive.
>>
>>68784455
what a boring unfunny faggot.
>>
>it ain't me starts playing
>>
>>68784455
Because we live in a time when Jews have decided they can get away with replacing all the white men with Jews, blacks and Hispanics. Social engineering.
>>
>>68784643
Letterman was a smug leftie but at least the old school smug lefties didn't constantly talk about identity politics bullshit. Guys like Colbert never shut the fuck up about bullshit like "white privilege" and it's irritating.
>>
>>68784455
Fuck man, Colbert used to be one of the more witty left winged shows. Now it's just straight up SJW and they're not even trying to be subtle. I think Colbert drinks after each show knowing he sold out.

It's a shame because he was the best part on that Strangers with Candy tv show
>>
He can be a great interviewer but this show is just sad. I miss the scrappy, underdog, fresh Colbert Report.

I enjoyed The Word from his show as an interesting insight into how NYCers wanted the world to be and what defined a good person and all that. Now he's just a dull bookend for corporate shills.

He once explained the whole process that went into writing a Colbert Report episode and I'm wondering how much he deviates from that now.
>>
I still find Colbert funny.

You faggots don't like anything.
>>
File: craig.jpg (39 KB, 575x342) Image search: [Google]
craig.jpg
39 KB, 575x342
Because they couldn't get the best late night host after Late Night era Conan.

Picture related.
>>
is fred armsein still with seth myers?
>>
>>68784643
Letterman never talked about whitesplaining or white privilege therefore Letterman >>>> Cuckbert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qffCO1b-7Js
>>
>>68784682
>Hispanic

If you're going to racist against the Mexicans, say Mexican, not hispanic. Don't bring Spaniard Americans into this. We're European, speak english, legal, funded Columbus, and we act whiter than the Irish.

How would you feel if I was being racist against only the French and I called them "Caucasians" instead of just fucking french.
>>
>>68784682
>not including gooks

found the slant eyed.
>>
>>68784742
> I think Colbert drinks after each show knowing he sold out.

What makes you think Colbert didn't happily sell out? He was garbage liberal from day one.
>>68784743
He's a shit interviewer, retard.
>>
>>68784798
I'm not being racist, you dip stick. I'm pointing out the anti-white racism of the Jewish media.
>>
>>68784814
When was the last time we had a major Asian celebrity? Jackie Chan?
>>
>>68784745
Patrician taste all around.
>>
>>68784600
Because the people they're pandering to are lazy and unsupportive. Why do you think Bernie is losing in the election? They talk the talk but refuse to walk the walk because they're, like, totally too cool for that maaaaaaan.
>>
File: trips_man.jpg (443 KB, 1200x797) Image search: [Google]
trips_man.jpg
443 KB, 1200x797
>>68784888
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is half Samoan. Does that count?
>>
>>68784888
They're not a major demographic yet, in a decades time, gooks will be shoehorned everywhere just like niggers.
>>
>>68784455
x-splaining is probably my least favourite sjw neologism so far.
>>
LOL White men are so ignorant

Seriously how can anyone claim White people are at the top when they're literally bashed in negative light and nobody bats an eye?

fucking media Jews I swear, it's like they retained all the bad aspects of being a Jew that got the other Jews killed by Hitler
>>
>>68784886
I don't care that you're racist, fuck, I, myself, am racist. Just don't clump together that all hispanics are fucking beaners. Spaniards were the Europe's OG Explorers and it's not fair we have to take the shit for an other race's actions
>>
>>68785011
It would be an improvement desu.
>>
>>68785069
When people say Hispanics they hardly imagine you cucks anyway, so no need to worry. Latinos makes more sense.

>inb4 "hurr Italians are latinos too durr"
>>
>>68785132
>It would be an improvement desu.

You're implying to much, Xu. The average slanty eyed gook has the same facial characteristics of a nigger.
>>
File: soundless slut.webm (1 MB, 960x1080) Image search: [Google]
soundless slut.webm
1 MB, 960x1080
>cheat on your wife after she has a kid
>get beat up by her sister in an elevator because you can't fight your own battles
>your wife defends you and blames on the women he cheated on

Is Beyonce the biggest cuck of all time?
>>
>>68785148
I think I've been getting more insecure about when I looked at my health insurance shit and it says I'm Hispanic/other because of the Spaniard genes then I get paranoid when I go on /pol/ and see shit like hispanics need to be put down, etc

SPANIARDS AREE WHITEEEEEE
>>
>>68784455
That man is pure reddit.
>>
>>68785293
kys, calm down autist.
>>
>>68784745
He truly was the most based.
>>
>>68784745
He was irrelevant and the best show he got afterwards was on H2 before it became Vice.
>>
>>68784600
they've always been about pandering shit...
>>
>>68784682
so the jews are replacing white men with white irish catholic americans? phew, i'm safe!
>>
>>68786879
Yes but they didn't pander to SJWs. I really don't get why faggots like Colbert do it, SJWs are a small group of idiots who never put their money where their mouth is.
>>
>>68787057
>>68787057
>SJWs are a small group of idiots who never put their money where their mouth is

most ignorant comment of the week
congrats
>>
>>68787253
Calling them a small group was a fuck up but it's true that they never put their money where their mouth is. They relentlessly push for diversity in blockbusters, comics and video games but they don't support the blockbusters, comics and video games that have diverse casts.
>>
>>68784745
why does everyone suck his dick. his aimless improv schtick was dull.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.