[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Put yourself in Zack's position for a moment. I will help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Put yourself in Zack's position for a moment.
I will help you if you have a hard time. Just read me below and imagine you are Zack:
>yfw when you get to direct DC movies after the shit you made called "Sucker Punch"

>Yes I thought my career was over, they are giving me a chance

>yfw Oh man all the pressure, these fans will kill me but I have to do my best

>yfw you work for 6 years on Man of Steel and BvS

>yfw when you finally finished the project after all the hard work and now everybody is raping you on the internet

>yfw you are so fucking tired and this is what you get after working 6 years trying to make a good movie.

Seriously you are all brutal to this poor guy,
he did his best, I thought the movies were entertaining.
>>
>>68782283
By the 'internet' you mean the league of professional movie critics, AND the people online.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>68782283
>make kino
>the world turns it's back on you
many know that feel
>>
>>68782430
Why didn't Zack just buy the critics like Disney did?
>>
he wants to rape batman, fuck him
>>
>>68782430
>professional movie critics
Lol.

Movie reviewers are below even fucking video game reviewers. Glorified bloggers
>>
>>68782283
Where's the petition? I'll sign.
>>
>people shit on Snyder for BvS
>not shitting on the true culprit: hack David Goyer's terrible writing
>>
>>68782534
The more of the reason to not act like a pussy and self-pity yourself. That's if OP is suggesting Zack is doing.
>>
>>68782283
well you're a pleb
MoS and BvS are masterpieces
>>
>>68782587
actually we blame the editing, but that's part of the directors supervision... no one really blames the script for the constant jump cuts... it's really the reason. it's not that bad of a movie, but the edits is what makes it KINO
>>
File: 1461389246187.jpg (16 KB, 407x361) Image search: [Google]
1461389246187.jpg
16 KB, 407x361
Imet Zack Snyder a day after all the bvs reviews dropped at forbidden planet in London that man has to be one of the kindest and bravest people I have ever seen - he knew everyone lining up to see him that day to get their comics signed had heard about the negative critical reception to BvS yet he stood there and signed everyone's comics and took pictures with us all with a smile on his face - I made sure to say thank you to him for bringing the DC universe to the big screen and he thanked me for thanking him yet I could tell he was both tired, sleep derived and upset on the inside yet he stood there for us fans and took all the silent judging some people were doing that day like a man. The amount of hate that man gets is unwarranted honestly.
>>
>>68782534
This literally is true. Have you seen this reviewers? They have no fucking personality.

They'd get beaten up by the average 14 yo league of legends addict
>>
>>68782534
you know video game reviewers are probably the most payed off corrupt reviewers... so movie revieers are MORE corrupt? that even payed off they only got a 28%...

wow, that's bad, so the real review is 5%?
>>
I've exchanged e-mails with him for work related stuff. Even through that medium you can tell what a nice, humble man he is.
>>
>>68782815
Are you retarded. He said nothing about corrupt. He talked about incompetent. They don't know shit.
>>
>>68782890
oh well, video game reviewers worse thing is not the incompetence ... that gamers gate thing was not about SJW as much as corruption... but you know, the day there's a bigger shit storm on movie reviewers i'll agree that you're not an idiot.
>>
>>68782773
; - ; Snyder you are my hero
>>
>>68782534
Well I mean people like Globe and Mail, Wall Street Journal, New Yoker, New York Times, Time Magazine,

on the flip side, USA Today, and Variety, Rolling Stone and Village Voice LIKE the BvS movies....

the REAL heavy hitters...
>>
I tried to see things from Snyder's point of view but everything was flat, muted and moving slomo and it almost drove me insane.
>>
Snyder knew what he was making, based kinoman
>>
>>68783185
nice joyke
>>
>>68782283

He should have never been anything more than a cinematographer. He makes great visuals but he has no idea what he is doing on everything else. His best 3 movies have been adaptations on already existing works, where he just had to adapt it for the most part. 300, Dawn of the Dead and Watchmen.

Whenever he actually tries to bring an original story, or work with established characters all you get is a mess of a movie. Sucker Punch, pretty much tried to tie all these weird concepts and ideas because he probably thought they were cool. Sucker Punch, a story about a couple of women trying to escape an abusive mental institution would have been far better if he actually showed their struggle and how they got out. Instead of cutting away to different cool set pieces.

Then BvS. He tries to shoehorn, Death of Superman, Dark Knight, Darkseid and half of the Justice League origins. He doesn't know how to make a coherent story, and I wouldn't mind it but those kind of stories only work if the material allows it.

He also has an enabling wb exec wife, with WB producing the DCCU movies on the production studios that the Snyders have. So they can't get rid of them even if they wanted to, because it would end up pushing back the DCCU 5 years. Which honestly doesn't seem like such a bad idea considering how bad JL will probably do next year.
>>
>>68782430
>professional movie critics

these people are shit and out of touch.
>>
>>68783779
yet, surprisingly accurate... hmm...
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.