[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Karen Thread: Fuck the haters edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 299x273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 299x273
>Oh honey...
>>
>>68782279
I want to fuck her so badly.
>>
>>68782279
>NBC will never be made great again
>>
>>68782306
>badly
"Poorly", you mean you'd perform "poorly" Anon
>>
I like this character more than the show I think. I can't deal with the straight-er gay guy, he's annoying.

Isn't her husband one of those Maris from Frasier type of deals where they discuss him but never actually show him?
>>
>>68782752
Yeah. I remember hearing him "speak" one episode, but never remember seeing Stan

Jack gets really annoying at times, the show jumped the shark when he had that son.

The episode where Will calls jack a faggot at the gym and jack is offended is hilarious since it's true
>>
>>68782654
The insecurity is strong with this one.
>>
>>68782279
this bitch was so hot
>>
Hng.
>>
>>68782279
I used to FAP my Dick RAW whenever she popped up. I think she's the reason I developed a cleavage fetish.
She'll never show them tits, will she? ;_;
>>
muh dick
>>
Looks like the chick from Hardcore Pawn

MY KIDS
>>
>she will never drunkenly lust for your dick
why live ;_;

To think Nick Offerman gets to smash that every day
>>
File: athlete wearing a fedora.jpg (138 KB, 650x432) Image search: [Google]
athlete wearing a fedora.jpg
138 KB, 650x432
>>68784017

>i have a tit fetish
>tit
>fetish
>>
>>68784188
I literally said cleavage.
Also, who said fetish means something weird like being pegged or eat shit? Are you 12?
>>
>>68782279
What was her gimmick again?

I can't remember anything about that sitcom
>>
File: sadtbh.jpg (34 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
sadtbh.jpg
34 KB, 960x540
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4bw1H81JRk
>ywn tickle Karen as an audience applauds Karen
>>
>>68784331
Haha, holy shit. What a fucking retard. It's not called "cleavage fetish", just say cleavage. Mongoloid.
>>
>>68784491
Are you retarded or just pretending not to know what "fetish" means?
>>
>>68784491
I'm done responding to you, newfag
>>
>>68784406
Weird voice.

That's the only thing I remember apart from the one dude being gay.
>>
>>68784406
Being a surly bitch
>>
What are some other forgettable sitcoms?
>>
>>68784406
Being rich, drunk, slutty and catty, like those Real Housewives reality shows. She pretended to work for Grace for tax reasons or something.
>>
>>68784790
Just shoot me
Spin city
>>
>>68784790
I've never seen anyone mention Darling Buds of May, despite starring Del Boy
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.