[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music in Movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>it ain't me playing
>it ain't me starts playing
>>
IT
>>
AINT
>>
I sit here. An unemployeed 22 year old, literally about to turn 23 in just 3 days. The best years of my life, the greatest years everyone boasts about are coming to an end. I've spent those years doing nothing. Not having any friends to share it with, not having a job to make money, not having a loving functional family to support and motivate me, and not having a purpose in this world. I sit here, sad, confused, conflicted, thinking about all the guys who have a social group, a group of buddies that all interconnect and they all hangout with one another and fuck girls. That is something I've severely misssed in my life and something that makes me sad. Other people my age are out working, then lifting weights, then fucking bitches on the weekend with their buddies. Me, I sit and play decade old games like Team Fortress 2 and Pokemon Gold to pass the time. I sit here in a rut, with social anxiety, a lack of social skills, a lack of experience, a lack of education, and a lack of confidence and motivation. Sometimes I say to myself "TODAYS GOING TO BE THE DAY I LOOK FOR A JOB" I can even work up the courage to go in for an interview. But one the interview starts, I'm a nervous worried wreck, and I know people can tell just by looking at me I have anxiety. I never get calls back, and in return I lose motivation for searching for a job. Sometimes I think "TODAYS GOING TO BE THE DAY I GET MY GRADE 12" and then I look at grade 7 school work and my mind goes blank and I realize 12 year old kids are literally smarter than me.

Sometimes I worry about myself. What I will be like when I'm 30, when I'm 40. Will I ever have enough and kill myself? I've thought about suicide, but the fear of the unknown is terrifying and I feel like I have some sort of potential in this life. I don't know... I just don't know what to do...
>>
>>68782253
TL;DR
>>
ME
>>
>>68782253
You've come to the right place
>>
>>68782253
I was an autistic and fat faggot my entire life, and I'm 21 now and theres a Brazilian foreign exchange student sleeping in the bed next to me after I just finished raw dogging her. Become interesting, read books, learn things, learn to cook, become more confident, life weights, dress well, groom yourself
>>
>>68782612
>read books
>lift weights

Thanks but no thanks, I'd rather just fuck bitches and get money
>>
What is your guys's favorite song from Vietnam movies that have helicopter scenes deep in the jungle?
>>
>>68782849
It ain't me
>>
>>68782675
well you can just read books for fun, you don't have to do it for social status
and yeah you don't need to work out to fuck bitches
>>
>>68783149
Chicks don't dig gains
>>
>>
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.