[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking challenge you to find me a more badass character than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 537ba26276348.jpg (143 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
537ba26276348.jpg
143 KB, 940x529
I fucking challenge you to find me a more badass character than pic related. Too bad you can't it's fucking impossible.
>>
File: bccWXYF.png (483 KB, 1063x711) Image search: [Google]
bccWXYF.png
483 KB, 1063x711
What's his name Pussy Hands?
>>
alright
>>
Black Panther is the most badass character no one is more badass.
>>
Oh I know this character! My wife's son loves him!
>>
File: idrix_wolf_xmen.jpg (414 KB, 821x1050) Image search: [Google]
idrix_wolf_xmen.jpg
414 KB, 821x1050
>>68781188
This guy
>>
>>68781378
8/10
>>
>>68781188
Stop it, he has more plot armor than batman
>>
>>68781449
>not liking the most badass character ever made

/pol/ detected.
>>
>>68781188
>addicted to weed
>smoke it everyday
>it kills my productivity
>I don't workout, eat healthy, or do my regularly activities when I'm stoned
>I just want to sit, browse 4chan, play TF2 and Pokemon and eat junk food
>The day after I stop trying to smoke I just feel dead, unmotivated and lazy. I don't feel like making breakfest or eating anything
>Then I get cravings for smoking again because I tell myself "if I smoke I will feel better about myself and be more motivated to eat"
>Then I cave and smoke
>Endless cycle
>wake me up
>>
>>68781542
This desu
>>
>>68781449
GET OUT FASHIST
>>
>>68781449
He literally is black batman
>>
>>68781188

Blade (Wesley Snipes edition).
>>
>>68781188
Yea bro Tchalla is so cool man. The russos are creative masterminds making badass characters like him!
>>
>>68781855
T challa is really badass I wish he was real so he could fuck my wife.
>>
File: 1429057929829.png (611 KB, 1080x582) Image search: [Google]
1429057929829.png
611 KB, 1080x582
>>68781542

nigga i broke out of that cycle 4 months ago on my birthday and even though my degenerate friends always try to force it on me i've resisted the temptation.

>tfw quit weed
>going to school again
>have an amazing gf now
>can actually talk to people again

i regret smoking for almost 10 years so fucking much lad
>>
How many RT reviews will include the word "badass" in its CW review when talking about black panther? I'm guessing 98%.
>>
>>68782028
Well they would be speaking the truth T Challa is badass.
>>
>>68781188
I sit here. An unemployeed 22 year old, literally about to turn 23 in just 3 days. The best years of my life, the greatest years everyone boasts about are coming to an end. I've spent those years doing nothing. Not having any friends to share it with, not having a job to make money, not having a loving functional family to support and motivate me, and not having a purpose in this world. I sit here, sad, confused, conflicted, thinking about all the guys who have a social group, a group of buddies that all interconnect and they all hangout with one another and fuck girls. That is something I've severely misssed in my life and something that makes me sad. Other people my age are out working, then lifting weights, then fucking bitches on the weekend with their buddies. Me, I sit and play decade old games like Team Fortress 2 and Pokemon Gold to pass the time. I sit here in a rut, with social anxiety, a lack of social skills, a lack of experience, a lack of education, and a lack of confidence and motivation. Sometimes I say to myself "TODAYS GOING TO BE THE DAY I LOOK FOR A JOB" I can even work up the courage to go in for an interview. But one the interview starts, I'm a nervous worried wreck, and I know people can tell just by looking at me I have anxiety. I never get calls back, and in return I lose motivation for searching for a job. Sometimes I think "TODAYS GOING TO BE THE DAY I GET MY GRADE 12" and then I look at grade 7 school work and my mind goes blank and I realize 12 year old kids are literally smarter than me.

Sometimes I worry about myself. What I will be like when I'm 30, when I'm 40. Will I ever have enough and kill myself? I've thought about suicide, but the fear of the unknown is terrifying and I feel like I have some sort of potential in this life. I don't know... I just don't know what to do...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.