[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since this has been out for some time, what is your opinion on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: wp-iew7qqg1.jpg (5 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
wp-iew7qqg1.jpg
5 KB, 360x240
Since this has been out for some time, what is your opinion on it?
Personally I liked it, even tho I didn't understand what stance it had on politics.
>>
>>68780388
The movie was totally pro nazi, everyone knows that. that germans are pro nazi ever since they killed hitler....

idiot.

it's as anti-jew as borat.
>>
File: 1460420141504.jpg (370 KB, 2262x1596) Image search: [Google]
1460420141504.jpg
370 KB, 2262x1596
>>68780388
>>
I liked it

Think it was trying to show how easy we can let radicals influence society without really realizing it
>>
>>68780388
Is there an english subtitle version out there yet?

I have the book but haven't started reading it yet.
>>
>>68781745
Nevermind, answered my own question. Downloading it now. I've been waiting on this for months.
>>
>>68780388

Not even /pol/, but I genuinely felt shocked when I thought uncle adolf got shot. It goes to show how humanized he is in the film
>>
>>68781739
This. I thought it told it pretty well, but the ending was still a little rocky.
>>
>>68781616
>it's as anti-jew as borat.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=smaeBh-bduY
>>
>>68783252
Yeah, I know that Borat is the best version of this. What Borat got people to say is AM AZ ING.

This Hitler one was a mockumentary.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (52 KB, 1298x797) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
52 KB, 1298x797
>>
>>68781739
I think that was the point.
The pro-hitler stuff were a little bit weird, but i suppose that no one took hitler seriously and they thought he was, well, a comedian.
I'm positive that what you said i what the movie was trying to say and that it wasn't pro-nazi.
>>
>>68780388
I got an audio book but have not seen it yet. having seen some trailers and having listened to Mein Kampf I expect to be amused
>>
File: 1449833390453.jpg (78 KB, 946x472) Image search: [Google]
1449833390453.jpg
78 KB, 946x472
>Germans
>pro-nazi to anyone but their immediate family and friends
>>
>>68783884
>>pro-nazi to anyone
well I hope they show national pride in front of someone at least. so far they seem like tame cucks. also hitler wanted to kill more than jews and he would not take over the world, he would enslave it to Germany.
>>
The end tripped me out and frankly kinda scared me.

My nigga
>>
>>68780388
Pathetic false-flag sjw propaganda.
>>
>>68784256
Next time try to watch it before forming an opinion, you brainwashed scum.
>>
shit was pretty good. The flip-flop ending had me grinning ear to ear and I liked the tone of it overall.
I give it an 8/10
plus the emo chick was hot af
>>
File: Hitler-smiling.jpg (11 KB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-smiling.jpg
11 KB, 285x214
>>68780388
>that guy who got pissed as fuck with the actor and told him to fuck off
wish the football fans he rallied up against some other guy were there too to beat him up
>>
>>68785839
Go home rapefugee.
>>
>>68780388
mein waifu
>>
File: williamfdubley.jpg (71 KB, 666x375) Image search: [Google]
williamfdubley.jpg
71 KB, 666x375
It was actually really good, had some quite hilarious bits, but throughout it all actually brought up some real discussion about the state of Germany.
Honestly, it started out so corny, that I never expected it to touch on some very serious issues so well.
And they handled Hitler so beautifully, that throughout you had no idea if they were actually trying to make Hitler out to be a good guy. Like I really had no idea what the movie was going for until the last thirty minutes or so, but very well done, and all /pol/ memes aside, it ends in such a well dropped chilling manner, that made me recommend it to everyone I know.
>>
Net positive because it humanizes Hitler and makes a lot of his ideas seem really appealing because they are.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 600x831) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 600x831
>>68788175
>chilling
lol because anti immigration protesters in Europe are so violent.
>>
>>68788366
nice dubs

also, you dont have to be pro-importing millions of immigrants to think Hitler was a bad guy.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.