[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what did you boys think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 3124312345123.png (2 MB, 1153x941) Image search: [Google]
3124312345123.png
2 MB, 1153x941
So what did you boys think
>>
File: 1461531260134.jpg (184 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461531260134.jpg
184 KB, 1920x1080
Pretty good. The live threads + stream made it even better.
>>
I wonder if he's still on the wagon tho
>>
>>68779954
If he didn't find a support system there is no way in hell.
>>
>>68779954

There was a news story about it,

6 months sober apparently. Lives with dad ofc. Friends all came back to support him.
>>
It was really heartbreaking. The people there seem to have a need for psychological help, much more than they need the medical care of detoxing constantly, and I don't understand why it's not given to them.
>>
>>68779662
what the fuck was his problem
>>
>>68780823
He was a huge wanker.
>>
>>68780695
something like detoxing is a definable singular event. There is a person at a hospital on a day in a physiological state. Following a detox procedure can change that person from state A to state B. But the physiological state is caused by a whole set of different mechanisms (psychological, physiological, environmental, economic) that vary from particular person to person. The symptom is simple but the mechanism is complex.
>>
I have to ask: what's the appeal of Gary?
>>
Now I know why the NHS is at breaking point.

It's all this scum. Foreign scum too.

How much does it cost to keep this cunt as an out patient during a 5 day detox?

How much does it cost to keep that South African Cunt in drugs, he had a drawer full of them.

Bolt gun to the back of the head, problem solved.
>>
>>68781772
I'll Ruin ya mate
>>
>>68780823

You know how in life you get those smug, show-off, poser cunts?

This guy is one, however he's also a brain damaged, alcoholic drunk, which means what little filter those other ones have, this low life doesn't.
>>
>>68781772
Sick haircut
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.