[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When should i stop watching true blood?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: truebloodBIG.jpg (57 KB, 633x357) Image search: [Google]
truebloodBIG.jpg
57 KB, 633x357
i heard it ended in a shitty way >>inb4 episode 1 >>inb4 telling me to kill myself
>>
Watch until the end of third season.

4th season is when things go downhill.
>>
>>68774677
Before watching episode 1 and kill yourself.
>>
>>68774677
>i heard it ended in a shitty way

It did.

And there was never an anna paquin / deborah ann woll scissoring scene.
>>
>>68774906
I agree with this guy. Seasons 1&2 are great, 3 is shit but is worth watching for Russel Edgington alone.

Also
>Jessica
>Not best grill
>>
File: deborah_ann_woll_true_blood.jpg (38 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
deborah_ann_woll_true_blood.jpg
38 KB, 640x360
I watched 5 seasons of this hypergay soap opera bullshit just for DAW

DAW is love
DAW is life
>>
Remember when this show was all the rage like it was the greatest thing since the sopranos? I remember all the normies at work talking about it years ago. I tried watching it and couldn't finish the first season
>>
>>68775747
dude fucking lmao
>>
>>68775747
No. But I always have trouble remembering things that didn't happen.
>>
>>68774677
I watched it when it wasn't gay, like the first two seasons I think. THen it went full pandering to homos and they didn't have nearly enough hot chicks to compensate
>>
>>68774677
Seasons 1 and 4 are the only good seasons.
>>
I didn't mind the first series but they began adding too many fantastical elements and it just got corny.I just wanted it to be humans and vampires.And not to mention the weakest werewolves I've ever seen.They were hyped up to fuck in the promotion for the third season, and then, a weakened Bill Compton(who isn't even that strong for a vamp iirc) takes or like 10 of them on his own.Shit series.
>>
>>68775727
im assuming you watch daredevil too
shes quite a woman
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.