[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is Scarlett Johansson technically Japanese now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: SCARJO_JAPANESE.jpg (448 KB, 968x749) Image search: [Google]
SCARJO_JAPANESE.jpg
448 KB, 968x749
>The whitewashing continues. Fuck you Hollywood.
>>
>>68773517
Worst avengers girl
>>
>>68773545
They've been shoving her down our throats for the past five years as a strong female "lead". She is awful, SEXY YES, but awful actress.
>>
>>68773517
well, you tried.
>>
>>68773945
Hollywood tried too fucktard.
>>
>>68774117
what does that mean? are you implying that shes a bad fit for the roll?
>>
>>68773517
I don't mind Scarlett Johansson as an actress. In fact I think she's quite talented and lovely. How ever I do think that Hollywood is over using her. Any movie that requires an attractive actress they use her. She has been in so many movies lately. There are a lot of options to choose from in Hollywood. Film makers should expand their talent pool instead of just using a few actresses all the time.
>>
File: with_jews.jpg (69 KB, 565x555) Image search: [Google]
with_jews.jpg
69 KB, 565x555
>>68774525
The Jews gonna Jew
>>
the characters in GITS don't even look Japanese. would be weird having a japanese major with no other Asians.
>>
>>68774525
>cast actress that will lead to guaranteed sales
>dont cast actress that leads to guaranteed sales

why do they keep casting her?????
>>
>>68773517
lucy liu has some nice eyes desu
>>
>>68773637

Agreed. Fuck, I don't even care that they casta white chick for the American remake, I just hate Scarlett Johannson
>>
>>68773517
and niggers will defend this as not being as offensive as blackface
>>
>>68775245

But people have strong feelings about their cartoons anon, not facts.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 736x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 736x398
I would literally castrate myself publicly and admit all my secrets if I could fuck Charlotte scarjo

I would drown a million puppies whatever if I could get that lay swear to christ
>>
>>68774720
The characters in Simpsons don't look white. You're a retard.
>>
Why would an artificial body need to look like her actual ethnicity? The Major's body isn't her actual one.
>>
>>68774525
>Film makers should expand their talent pool instead of just using a few actresses all the time.

But only a few actresses can guarantee a lot of money. The "A-listers" who bring in a lot of money at the box office are mostly men.
>>
>>68773517
japanese whitewash their own damn cartoons giving them fuckhuge eyes
>>
>>68776876

Because the model is meant to be a standard civilian in Japan. The point is to blend in with the crowd, a white woman isn't going to blend in anywhere in Asia.
>>
>>68773517
is it wrong i find her more hot after your shitty photoshop?
>>
>>68776822
I think you haven't quite planned that out thoroughly
>>
File: iseeyou_meme.jpg (356 KB, 709x588) Image search: [Google]
iseeyou_meme.jpg
356 KB, 709x588
>>68776911
>japanese whitewash their own damn cartoons giving them fuckhuge eyes

White Alpha Male douche....
>>
>>68776822
You sick desu, you need a waifu. GTFO!!
>>
>>68778093
she is my waifu...
>>
>>68776932
She doesn't really need to blend in, though. She uses camouflage, and tries as much as possible to stay off the radar of her enemies. She even used the body of a little girl at some point, the real relevance of the character is to portray the fact that her body is a disposable, replaceable entity.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.