[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"We have genetically engineered the perfect warrior;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: FifthElement_345Pyxurz[1].jpg (158 KB, 1600x1040) Image search: [Google]
FifthElement_345Pyxurz[1].jpg
158 KB, 1600x1040
>"We have genetically engineered the perfect warrior; the ultimate weapon."
>it's a woman
>>
>>68773144

Well, it got your attention, for starters
>>
>>68773144

>we have a stupid thread with no worth
>it's OP's
>>
you need to be able to deceive people if you want to be the perfect warrior, thus you'd have to be a woman.
>>
>>68773144
Because men are like a maxed out character; all their stat points have been used and there's no option to respec.

While women are that low level who hasn't used any of their points yet 'cause the can't decide what kind of character they want to be, until some guy with too much time on his hands knows all the builds and tells them how to make themselves perfect.
>>
>>68773144
But anon, they are!
>deceiving
>ready to betray
>not loyalty at all
>no empathy
>no mercy
>no foresight
>acts without caring about consequences
>seduces idiots
>has the greatest weapon ever just between its thighs
>violent and explosive
>not reason, just acting
>loves (and reaaaally loves) shekels
Sounds fine for me
>>
>>68773144
>"We have genetically engineered the perfect warrior; the ultimate weapon."
>it's an anglo-speaking, young, white, assumed to be straight, blue eyed, western, cis-gendered female-addressed-at-birth, commercially feminine, able-bodied, relatively healthy, with socio-culturally accepted bodyweight and stature, biologically and socially identifying as human, homo sapien
>>
>>68773144
it was the beginning of the end
>>
But who would expect a woman to be good at those things? The deception itself makes her much better than any terminator macho guy who's stench would prepare everyone for combat in 3 mile radius.
>>
>>68773887
It was a great movie though.

Milla a cute.
>>
>>68774409
t. nigger
>>
>its mila jovovic
does this ugly notits cunt play the same role in every movie?
>>
God looking women have power over a lot of men. If you could make her as strong and athletic as a man, then why wouldnt you make it a woman?
>>
>>68773144
>perfect weapon
>female ronald mcdonald with autism
>>
>>68774442
I'm white as snow, famm.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.