[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Masturbates in public >Tries to commit vehicular manslaughter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12
File: Steven_Avery_1985.jpg (112 KB, 1042x795) Image search: [Google]
Steven_Avery_1985.jpg
112 KB, 1042x795
>Masturbates in public
>Tries to commit vehicular manslaughter
>Felonious possession of a fire arm
>Threatens with said fire arm
>Sexually assaults nephew

HE DIDN DU NUFFIN
>>
>>68773028
>Sexually assaults nephew

What?
>>
You forgot that he immolated a defenseless cat for the lulz.
>>
yeah he was guilty
>>
He LITERALLY did nothing
>>
>>68773053
His nephew's original confession (not the assisted recount that the doc shows and claims is coercion) includes that Steven had been molesting him for years and he was intimidated into the rape and murder.
>>
File: ken-kratz-1024.jpg (160 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ken-kratz-1024.jpg
160 KB, 1024x768
The Prize has arrived.
>>
>>68773028
Rot in prison, faggot
>>
File: weirdalfoil_2322.jpg (40 KB, 350x347) Image search: [Google]
weirdalfoil_2322.jpg
40 KB, 350x347
>The entire police force and court system conspires against a backwoods redneck by murdering a chick he lured to his home on false pretense, had previously perved on, planting the car on his property and planting bones in the fire pit within feet of his home

>>68773187
Based Ken whipping that ass for Lady Justice
>>
>>68773028
Peoples perception of Steve's innocence was shaped by incredibly biased film making. You heard snippets of Steve's criminal past, but for the most part it was shots of his family playing up his innocence, and heavily edited interrogation/court room footage.
>>
>>68773142
He changed the story so many times I doubt any of it was true.
>>
>>68773311
Checked. This is correct.
>>
>>68773303
Or someone framed Steven knowing the police would blame him. Also he was in the process of suing the police force, which would have destroyed many reputations and got lots of people fired. They did have a motive.
>>
>>68773028
he literally didn't do anything. All but the possession of a fire arm is hearsay, and not proven. He was railroaded by the manitowoc sheriff's department not once but twice. What a good goy bootlicker you are tho.
>>
Here's a podcast in which they go over the actual evidence which overwhelmingly points to Steven

http://thegenerationwhypodcast
.com/steven-avery-166-generation-why
>>
>>68773028
>HE DIDN DU NUFFIN
>>
>>68773396
How do they explain the key that has Steven's but not the girls DNA on it? Because I don't understand that could happen without tampering.
>>
>>68773386
>i get all my facts from a documentary that was obviously biased towards this faggot, but i believe it!
>>
>>68773465
Why would the police wipe it before planting Steven's DNA? It makes more sense NOT to do that. Steven is the one with motive to clean it.
>>
>>68773518
Why leave the key in his own room with his DNA on it? Also it was discovered by police officers who were not even allowed on the site. It also was missed by six previous searches.
>>
File: 1461269929816.gif (2 MB, 300x164) Image search: [Google]
1461269929816.gif
2 MB, 300x164
>Steven masturbates in public
>Attempts to kill/threated somebody
He's a good boy!

>Gregory Allen masturbates in public
>Gregory Allen sexually assaults people
He's the real evil guy!
>>
>>68773509
>I get my facts from a biased police force that previously falsely convicted him and fox news reports, but I believe it!
>>
>>68773509
>I believe whatever government approved mainstream media news I hear!
>>
>>68773608
Steven got into a dispute with his cousin who was spreading lies about him. There is no evidence he masturbated in public, other than accusations from his cousin.
>>
Steven is obviously guilty and the police obviously planted evidence to ensure a conviction.
>>
>>68773060
HANG HIM HIGH!
>>
>>68773586
Why leave the car on his property? Why leave bones in the fire pit? Why buy leg shackles and handcuffs? Why leave a bullet with her blood on it in the garage? Why bleach the garage with your nephew? Why use his sister's name to invite a chick he had perved on over to his property? Why hide his number when he calls her? Why cut his finger and leave blood around the ignition of both his car and the victim's car?

Do you see how you focusing on the missing piece of the puzzle ignores the big picture?
>>
>>68773028
I think its possible to believe that Steve is a scumbag, and the police department had some sort of vendetta against him, but the big issue is the creators firmly stood on the "Steve is innocent" side of the fence, and changed the narrative to fit this.

Those involved with making the documentary clearly had an agenda. "We know Steve. We know his family. They were always nice to us. Therefore he's innocent."

In my opinion, the filmmakers did an incredible disservice by not being impartial, but I also realize without all heavy edits and sad family interviews, this wouldn't have gotten half the media traction it did.
>>
>>68773028
he's completely innocent of the first crime and maybe connected to the second.
>>
>>68773303
Or maybe the shifty eyed ex boyfriend killed the girl and knew the cops were more likely to convict the fat ugly idiot.

Unless Stephen was able to brutally rape and kill this woman without leaving literally a single drop of evidence behind.
>>
>The entire police force and court system conspires against a backwoods redneck
One or two officers, the rest incompetents

> by murdering a chick he lured to his home on false pretense
Had a junk car lot, was selling car, wtf?

>had previously perved on
?

>planting the car on his property
Hours before car is found, "Hey can you check this licence plat I magically pulled out of thin air and definitely not standing behind? Oh it's her plate, good to know.

And, weeks of restricted access to the lot.

>and planting bones in the fire pit within feet of his home
Bones are from a gunshot wound, but no DNA to show they were even her bones. Not a single shred of her DNA anywhere on the property.

What is Reasonable Doubt?
>>
>>68773679
>Why leave the car on his property?

Why not use the crusher?

>Why leave bones in the fire pit?

There were two burn pits. Why would he move them body and then move it back?

>Why buy leg shackles and handcuffs?

He didn't have these? They were mentioned in the nephews story but did not exist.

>Why leave a bullet with her blood on it in the garage?

Planted DNA by police who were not even allowed on the site.

>Why bleach the garage with your nephew?

Did he?

>Why use his sister's name to invite a chick he had perved on over to his property?

Because he was selling his sisters car? He didn't lie about his name he just place the orders in his sisters name because it was her car.

>Why cut his finger and leave blood around the ignition of both his car and the victim's car?

Planted.
>>
File: Laugh - The Master.gif (2 MB, 427x327) Image search: [Google]
Laugh - The Master.gif
2 MB, 427x327
>>68773769
>without leaving literally a single drop of evidence behind.
>>
>>68773679
>Why leave the car on his property?
He dumb as bricks.
>Why leave bones in the fire pit?
Police plant bones.
>Why buy leg shackles and handcuffs?
To use for sex.
>Why leave a bullet with her blood on it in the garage?
Police plant bullet.
>Why bleach the garage with your nephew?
Get rid of evidence.
>Why use his sister's name to invite a chick he had perved on over to his property?
She would not come otherwise.
>Why cut his finger and leave blood around the ignition of both his car and the victim's car?
Accident. But police plant blood in victim's car.
>>
>>68773833
>Police plant bullet.
the bullet was proven to have been fired by Steve's gun though
>>
>>68773890
So? They had unfettered access to the site for months.
>>
>>68773890
>live on junk yard
>shoot bottles, cans and shit

probably bullets and casings all over the place
>>
>>68773773
>One or two officers, the rest incompetents
For the key, sure. Not the evidence tampering and all the other batshit stuff the doc claims.

>Had a junk car lot, was selling car, wtf?
>?
Steven had answered the door in a towel for the photographer on a previous visit. She requested she not work with him again. He uses his sister's name and blocks his number to make the appointment where she is last seen.

>Hours before car is found, "Hey can you check this licence plat I magically pulled out of thin air and definitely not standing behind? Oh it's her plate, good to know.
They give the description over the CB for the car they're looking for. He's confirming it. Unless you believe he literally grabbed it, snuck on the property, planted the bones/jeans in the fire pit, planted blood evidence in the victim and Steven's car, etc in that span of time, that's the likely case.

>Bones are from a gunshot wound, but no DNA to show they were even her bones. Not a single shred of her DNA anywhere on the property.
A rivet from her jeans is found in the firepit

>What is Reasonable Doubt?
What is reading police reports instead of believing a documentary?
>>
>>68773773
>Hours before car is found, "Hey can you check this licence plat I magically pulled out of thin air and definitely not standing behind?

Honestly this alone made me do a complete 180
>>
>>68773773
>Never actually did any research on the case beyond watching the show
It shows that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
>>
File: adnansyed.jpg (66 KB, 900x674) Image search: [Google]
adnansyed.jpg
66 KB, 900x674
What did /tv/ think of Serial?
Why are normie IRL dramas so fun to follow?
>>
>>68774051
he did it
>>
>>68773303
>the entire police force

Nobody is fucking saying that. Regardless of whether or not he actually did it (he probably fuckin did), it's blatantly obvious that there was foul play involved. A couple shitty cops planted evidence to ensure he was convicted.
>>
>>68774046
>Nancy Sue up in this bitch
Whoa there tiger, I'm sure you're ready for CSI, but right now we're busy arm chairing a defense for this hick
>>
>>68773829
Oh no sorry. He did leave behind a key that he apparently purposefully cleaned then licked before dropping it in the most visible place possible where the one officer who had the most to gain from Stephens conviction found it after three fucking days of searching his tiny house.

And a bloody bullet which just happened to be lying in the garage despite there being no evidence of a gunshot or bullet wound, again not a single drop of her blood anywhere else in the house,and the fact that the evidence directly contradicts the testimony used to convict Stephen.

Then there's the single convenient blood smear in the car, but that's another story entirely.
>>
File: 1461603564260.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1461603564260.gif
955 KB, 360x360
>>68773628
>>68773634
>im """redpilled""" so i automatically believe something if it doesn't come from the MSM

I don't see what the big fucking deal is

>police and judicial system is corrupt as fuck
>especially in backwoods areas
>police look out for their own

WOW SO DEEP TELL ME MORE
>>
>>68773821
>Why not use the crusher?
Who says he wasn't going to?

>There were two burn pits. Why would he move them body and then move it back?
Why would the police do that?

>He didn't have these? They were mentioned in the nephews story but did not exist.
Nope. They existed. They only had Steven's DNA on them.

>Planted DNA by police who were not even allowed on the site.
They murdered a chick, burned her, etc. All kinds of dumb shit.

>Did he?
Yep, bleach stains on nephew's jeans, his nephew's testimony, and his mother confirms the story.

>Because he was selling his sisters car? He didn't lie about his name he just place the orders in his sisters name because it was her car.
\

Nope. He blocked his phone number and used his sister's name because the photographer was not interested in working with him again

>Planted.
Did they sneak up on him and cut his finger in a plausible place to leave the blood too?
>>
I don't care if he did it or not, i just liked the reactions of the fat pigs (cops) in the first 2-3 episodes when their shit was uncovered for the framing of the first crime. I watched the rest of the show hoping for something similar, but that was not the case. My opinion for the second crime is that he is guilty and that the police department planted evidence to ensure his conviction and fucked up.
>>
>>68773704
>I think its possible to believe that Steve is a scumbag, and the police department had some sort of vendetta against him, but the big issue is the creators firmly stood on the "Steve is innocent" side of the fence

This. That shit was so fucking biased and they purposefully omitted tons of details for no reason. So skewed. Yet riles up all the social media activists in a heartbeat.
>>
>>68773028
He should have been killed alone for burning a cat alive.
>>
>>68774154
>Then there's the single convenient blood smear in the car, but that's another story entirely.

Do you remember the blood vial with Steven's blood with the needle mark on top of it that they uncovered which the police had in it's possession? Does that account for the blood smear?
>>
>>68774342
You mean the blood vial that looks every other vacuous blood vial that's used to store blood evidence? The one they don't even bring up in closing because they know it's fucking stupid?

You mean the blood smear that doesn't contain the preservative that's used to store blood evidence? The preservative that's classified as a lingering chemical meaning it won't break down that quickly?

You mean the blood smear in the victim's vehicle and his vehicle by the ignition which would be left by the cut on his finger? Those ninja cops cut his finger too?
>>
>>68774470
>evidence tape broken, obviously tampered with
>There were 4 samples taken and only the results for 1 sample returned, data analyst said yeah that would be considered bullshit
>Only blood in vehicle is in a highly visible location, applied in the same manor

Imagine if I was stupid, and I went to plant evidience, would I plant it using the same pattern or think logically and say hey, sometimes people touch other locations in a car?

Occams razor, cops did it.
>>
>>68774470
No I mean the one specific blood vial that was at the police department in a sealed container that was opened and tampered with.
I admit i only watched the show as I'm not American and didn't really care too much for it so my facts are only from there.
That shit the defense said about how the test was inconclusive and yada yada was bullshit?
Also what did that hick do for a living? IIRC he was chopping cars for parts, so having a cut isn't so much out of the ordinary, right?
>>
File: 48cd5653.gif (2 MB, 320x246) Image search: [Google]
48cd5653.gif
2 MB, 320x246
>>68774672
>The simplest solution is a massive conspiracy
>>
>>68774748
In this case, yeah. Conspiracies do happen, you know.
>>
>>68774833
Murders too.
>>
>>68774854
So?
>>
>>68774731
Yeah, the "hole" on the blood vial is not a sign of tampering. It's supposed to look that way. It's from a needle injecting blood and it reseals upon exit. As I said, the docu plays it off as a big moment, but the defense drops it from that point forward. The broken chain of evidence would only apply to the rape case.

The cut he says he got that day was on his finger in the exact location that would leave the blood in that place. The blood smear in the victim's car is in the same location as the blood smear in his car. It's a much simpler solution than an elaborate framing.
>>
He's guilty but man his parents brought the feels.
>>
>>68773028
no actual proof that he commited that crime

>HE DID BAD SHIT BEFORE HE MUST BE GUILTY

durr
>>
File: 1461234378417.png (201 KB, 450x343) Image search: [Google]
1461234378417.png
201 KB, 450x343
>>68775065
>no actual proof that he commited that crime
>>
>>68773028
my thinking is if he was involved in the murder, why would the police go and act so motherfucking ineptly that reasonable doubt is more of a certainty than a contingency? plus you can't take anything the nephew said as gospel. his entire testimony should have been thrown out and he never tried in the first place. the jury in both trials were a bunch of backwoods idiots. did Avery do it? i don't know. are the police and DA over there corrupt? you bet your ass.
>>
>>68773311

same shit with the paradise lost movies
>>
>>68773028
Look, this isn't how this kind of shit fucking works.
Think about this for a second. Lets say that Every is guilty but the cops planted some evidence to seal the case. Think about this really hard for a while, think about it for real.

If you did, you will probably realize how that creates more questions than answers them and creates some quite disturbing implications, like:
>if the key was planted, where was it originally? Who found it originally? Was it someone related to the cops Every was suing? How is that possible if they weren't supposed to be on the site? And (worst of all!!!) how was it that it was someone from that group for the several officers looking all over the place at the time that found it first?
>if the blood was planted, then were is all the bloodshed that SHOULD be there is a situation like the prosecuters described happend?
>>
>>68774924
>Yeah, the "hole" on the blood vial is not a sign of tampering. It's supposed to look that way. It's from a needle injecting blood and it reseals upon exit.
Oh shit, didn't know that.

As i said i believe he killed her but also that the police planted some evidence (like the key in his bedroom) to lock him down easier.
I also believe that he is partially retarded and believes that if he refuses to admit guilt he will be magically be released like the first time
>>
>>68774041
T'is merely a coincidence
>>
>>68774051
yeah, adnan did it.
>>
>>68774051
100% did it.
>>
>>68774077
>>68775742
>>68775907
Whaaa, did he?
>>
>>68773028
Don't forget domestic abuse!
>>
>>68773303
He was about to win a 36 million dollar lawsuit against the Manitowoc police department and drag their name through the mud, gee I wonder why they would have a reason to conspire against him? His biggest mistake was staying in Manitowoc
>>
>>68775172
correct me if im wrong, but didnt they throw the Dassey confession out in the first trial (because the defense was actually competent) but used it in the Dassey trial? I remember being absolutely scandalized about that, because it was literally the only thing linking Dassey in any way to the crime.
>>
New Yorker here:

Is everyone in the flyover states this ugly? I haven't seen a single attractive person throughout the whole documentary. Literally no one looks like this on the east coast.
>>
>>68777006
>>
>>68777123

Easily a 6/10 by tri-state area standards. From what I see on Facebook, the only attractive people out there are the college kids from out of state.
>>
>>68773324
He's mentally challenged, he was obviously being taking advantage of by the police. I bet none of what he said was true.
>>
>>68776422
yes, but it was actually prosecution that didn't use Dassey confession. Why? because it was inconsistent with their crime reconstruction, basicly Dassey said whatever they wanted him to say at that moment and when the new evidence come and disprove his statment, he become liability so they cut him off. The one thing I don't get is why, Dassey defence coudn't use that in his trial. Poor bastard being dumb as a rock shoudn't be reason to spend half his life in prison.
>>
Dassey confesses to his mother and even says Steven had molested him and a female relative over the course of several years. That's not coached.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.