[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to the cinema >sit down in lonely aisle to see BvS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: friendship.jpg (8 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
friendship.jpg
8 KB, 268x188
>go to the cinema
>sit down in lonely aisle to see BvS
>black guy wearing Supes tshirt walks in
>hes jacked with muscles and all
>sits right next to me in a theater with at maximum 25-27 people
>im terrified
>he actually stutters "h-hey, mind if i sit near you"
>"no problemo man"
>watching the kino
>Lex + Supes rooftop scene
>can hear him breathe heavily during that scene
>i have the same reaction
that scene was one of the best
>"Martha" scene comes up and can actually hear him sniff as if hes crying
>movie ends and he seems very emotional and i never see him afterwards, never even got his name
>realize he was an anon just like me, but only bigger and a different skin color

why cant we all just stick together? whenever we see another lonely anon at the cinema we should try to sit with them, i know i will in the future.
>>
this just reminded me of zyzz ;_; i met him once and he was real friendly to me :'^(

RIP
>>
>>68770417
wow mods deleted my meme
>>
>>68770552
Who the fuck is Zzzz?
>>
>>68770417
Wow your shitty story actually made BvS better by comparison.
You should post it on Rotten Tomatoes.
>>
>>68770417
>posted from my reddit gold account

invite him over to fuck your wife while you're at it
>>
>>68770712
Some thai shitposter that died on a sauna after banging some aids-ridden trap
>>
>it's an "OP gets culturally enriched when most of us have thought this way the entire time" post
Sorry it took you so long buddy
>>
>>68770417
>whenever we see another lonely anon at the cinema we should try to sit with them, i know i will in the future.

You stay the fuck away from me.

He was breathing heavy because he was jerking off and crying at the end because he knows he's a pervert obsessed with jerking off in cinemas near little white bois and will soon be in prison.
>>
>>68770417
not gonna lie i laughed at this pretty hard
>>
If you had ever visited /fi/t once in your newfag life like the rest of us, you would know they're as autistic as any other 4chan board, if not more.
>>
>>68770712
lurk moar
>>
>>68770417
This sounds exactly like this Chad nigger I know named Ron. Once him and his girlfriend were moving she was pregnant at the time with the abortion scheduled he lied and said he had to work and couldn't help so his pregnant white girlfriend had to move all there shit alone with her parents and he never had to work he just went and saw a movie alone.
>>
>>68771012
>most of us
Speak for yourself, cuck.
>>
>>68771892
>black
>work
Haha good joke.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.