[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
martha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: MARTHA.png (483 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
MARTHA.png
483 KB, 640x480
Why does everyone hate Martha? She was my favourite companion, and although I wasn't a frequent watcher of Doctor Who, I still saw companions like Rose and Rory, but I still liked her above the others.
>>
Because Rose was god queen and she had to follow her up.
>>
File: Untitled.png (77 KB, 159x186) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
77 KB, 159x186
>>68769959
>Martha
>>
You have a containment thread you sewage runoffs, fucking use it.
>>
>>68769993
Rose was just the sort of quirky loveable side character who often ran off on her own tangents, but Martha loved the Doctor and I feel that it affected her decisions more interestingly overall as a character
>>
>>68769959
>in one episode they make a big deal about Martha being a black doctor in a time when this was unheard of
>a few episodes later
>they're in a medieval European town with black villagers and soldiers
Yeah okay
>>
>>68769959
Racism.
>>
I liked her
I didn't like the old redhead moley slag that came after her.
>>
>>68770223
I liked Donna too btw
>>
>>68769959
She was the best looking out of the new companions.

People can't face that.
>>
>>68770310
>new
>>
>>68769959

She was fucking boring af
>>
>>68770190
This is hardly a reason to hate her as a character
Rose was shit btw
Donna was best because she wasn't there just to trigger autists' fetishistic dream pixie girl lust
>>
Rose's story culminated on loving the doctor. Right when we got a new companion she fell in love with the doctor. So people were tired of the romance subplot by then. Granted Martha did redeem herself a lot of her story in season 3 was about being in love with the doctor
>>
>>68771208
But the best episode in her season was 'Midnight'.
>>
>>68769993
Dumb emotional chav vs bitch who had her shit together and was competent in her own right
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.