[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghostbusters Trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: FMwWzp4.png (433 KB, 835x679) Image search: [Google]
FMwWzp4.png
433 KB, 835x679
>That stuff went everywhere, by the way
>In every crack, very hard to wash off

Can somebody explain this joke? Did she imply the slime went up her ass or vagina? She got slimed in her face with clothes on so i have a hard time seeing the slime going up her cunt. It's edited like its supposed to be funny but i don't get it.
>>
File: 1434901297238.jpg (1 MB, 3573x2430) Image search: [Google]
1434901297238.jpg
1 MB, 3573x2430
https://youtu.be/w3ugHP-yZXw?t=38

Timecoded link for what i'm talking about
>>
It's meant to suggest womanhood.
It's supposed to make you laugh because... Uh women are different, I guess than men
>>
The trailer might have edited two sequences together. It is possible she gets slimed twice and the second time she gets it everywhere.

Or it is just a shitty movie
>>
she means it got in her vagina and could cause some sort of infection yeast or urinary

this is something you shitlords would know if you had a girlfriend

leave me your (you)'s, I gotta go to the store to get my gf some tampons, yes for her period, yes I don't have a problem buying femenine hygiene products for my lady because I'm not insecure like you neckbeards
>>
>>68769136
she got creampied by a ghost
>>
File: cflatminer.jpg (26 KB, 430x242) Image search: [Google]
cflatminer.jpg
26 KB, 430x242
>>68769564

(You)
(Allllllll)
>>
>>68769755
>original Ghostbusters had a ghost blow job (choo choo) scene
>the all female reboot has a ______ scene
>>
>>68769873
Boo-kake
>>
she gets ectoplasm in her cunt

that is the level of the 'comedy' we've seen so far

thinking this film is shit is not necessarily misogyny - every joke seen so far has been a turd
>>
>>68769949
Heh
>>
>>68769873
>>68769755
Ghost rape?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.