[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has this show always been so shit? Or am I remembering incorrectly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: medioko.jpg (303 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
medioko.jpg
303 KB, 1920x1080
Has this show always been so shit? Or am I remembering incorrectly?
>>
>>68768753
The books where already shit you know
>>
>>68768848
Yeah read them. RR Martin is one of those faggots who just writes x number of pages a day to fill his quota. He cant write for shit
>>
BLACKED has a new video?
>>
season 1 was legitimately good
>>
Gotta hate the popular shows to stay edgy.
>>
>OI BRUH DAM
>TOP 5 TINGS BRUH
>>
You want the black girl
But you need the white poosy
>>
>>68768994
A game of thrones is the book that made me realise how shit fantasy really is. Never touched that shit since 98
>>
>>68768994
I diagree
I think the first three books are excellent writing
the two last had more cringey moments and awkward dialogue, but they were alright

not the next Tolkien, but a good writer in my opinion
I look forward to TWoW
>>
This episode was just bad all around. It even looked cheaper than ever too, but maybe that was just the quality of the writing playing tricks with my mind.
>>
>pussy hair
>not pubes
Fucking barbarians, grab a dictionary or go back to school
>>
Kill yourself if you really have to ask.
>>
Does he actually say that?
>>
>>68769183
Yeah, it's with Crystal Rae, not that bad.
>>
>>68770148
Isn't Cyrstal Rae?
>>
>>68769868
no, even my normie friends noticed how bad the cinematography was
>>
>>68768753
did it trigger you? why is this a bad line for some barbarian dudebros?
>>
is this badpussaycore?
>>
Nah you just decided to hate on a popular show so you could fit on /tv/

You're pathetic
>>
>>68770087
Nah, it's just a troll translation.
>>
>>68770219
Nah, just very boring and predictable. As was the whole episode. You cucks should try to imagine a world where an episode that "gets things going" either doesn't exist (you get thrown right into action and are forced to use one brain cell to figure out what is going on) or simply doesn't suck. Astonishing, right?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.