[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /tv/ think of this movie? it seemed a little off in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: don'tlegalizeit.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
don'tlegalizeit.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
What did /tv/ think of this movie? it seemed a little off in my opinion

>ricky owns a house in the suburbs, growing pot making money
>julian is pathetic, washed up, got his ass kicked as a bounce is now selling piss
>JROC is an outright asshole to bubbles (course he was dating sarah who is known to be a bitch)
>bubbles is living under jrocs stoop, slinging chicken
>Lahey can't drink so instead sniffs coke

was this the greasiest the TPB's have had? did you prefer it to the netflix seasons?

also TPB's thread
>>
yeah they've been struggling for a little while. Their creative process since they've made money is "what is the most bombastic storyline we can make," and it ruins a lot of the old cozy poor people feeling.

last season on netflix was pretty shit, and it pains me to say so. the show has had some beautiful moments but it's reaching really hard now.

plus,
>no lucy
>no phil collins
>no ray
>no trevor
>no j roc

it's all falling apart :'(
>>
File: drunklahey.gif (3 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
drunklahey.gif
3 MB, 240x135
>>68768834
what happened to ray?
what happened to jroc?

also, jrocs little nigger kid was annoying, i wanted to punch that little retard every time he came on screen
>>
>>68768680
Fuck that roni looks good bud.
>>
I just finished watching season 7, which i felt was pretty weak. Am i good to stop watching here? Also, are the movies any good?
>>
>>68768834
That's what happens when you peak in season 1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-xpUiavuMk
>>
>>68768680

watched most of the first season, when does this show get funny?
>>
>>68769694
https://youtu.be/mZbygmWKpP8

I think TPB's has a little life left in it. Just focus on the boys, get away from the shitty supporting characters, and finish it off on a high note.
>>
>>68769813
I thought this at first too so i skipped to season 2
The high points are 3-5 so just watch those first
>>
>>68769516
ray resigned/was fired, that's why he was killed off
j roc said on twitter he was done last week
>>
File: tpbxmas.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tpbxmas.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
>>68769616
the movies are good, basically non-cannon to the series but still good

the christmas "movie" is cannon though and really good
>>
First of all, if you're not Canadian: your opinion is invalid.

>>68770014
The show got cancelled. Later, Mike Clattenburg and Barrie Dunn (Ray) the original creator/director and producer of the show sold the rights to the boys. Barrie Dunn stayed on for a bit to help wrap his story but didn't feel it appropriate to stay and moved on to other projects/his real life.

>>68769813
>>68769961
Fucking casuals/adhd kiddos. You can't watch six 22 minute episodes before judging a show? You can't watch thirteen 22 minute episodes (Seasons 1 and 2) before judging a show? If you don't like the show by Season 2 then eat a cock.
>>
>>68770014
>ray resigned/was fired

but why
>>
>>68768834
J-Roc is mostly a nostalgic loss at this point. His character has been on the decline since S7 and took a very sharp decline after the boys took over production. It wouldn't surprise me if Mike Smith was keeping him down to inflate his own ego since J-Roc has always been more popular with fans.

They'll still keep T around to remind everyone J-Roc existed though
>>
Is this the first time the phrase "cocks of pepperoni" was used in the show?

If yes, then you can't hate too much.
>>
>>68770562

>Clattenburg
>sells his rights to TPB away including the royalties
>moves on to his new smash hit, Black Jesus.
>the boys take the characters on live tours and sign a huge deal with netflix

not the wisest move maybe in hindsight.
>>
There is a major drop in quality after season 5. I still watch the show because I still find it funny at times and I enjoy the characters.
>>
Wait J-Roc left? Why?
>>
>>68768834
this

I havent even seen past the first few episodes of season 9

the magic has completely disappeared

Also it looks stupidly fake in HD
>>
>>68769694
Season 1 was alright but the show never really peaked until season 3 or 4.
>>
>>68769694
i love how they are all eating bananas at the end
>>
how popular is this shit in other countries?
>>
>>68768680
It should have ended at season 6. Everyone was happy and smoked weed.
Especially the new seasons are weak, not nearly as funny and clearly forced.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.