[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top: $410 million Bottom: $90 million How come the CGI in Warcraft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1457708449181.png (3 MB, 1912x1916) Image search: [Google]
1457708449181.png
3 MB, 1912x1916
Top: $410 million

Bottom: $90 million

How come the CGI in Warcraft is so superior to any other movie?
>>
>>68767680
Top: shitty Snyder movie.
Bottom: shitty videogame movie.
Both box office and critical bombs.
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/OFrEyez3GleUbsCrQljeVA/

The shilling campaing of this cheap joint is so sad.
>>
File: I am a man.png (115 KB, 595x413) Image search: [Google]
I am a man.png
115 KB, 595x413
>>68767680

>When everyone thought he would grow spikes through the fight and look like comics Doomsday.

>When this is actually his final form.
>>
>>68769840
>when most of the fight was cut cause Snyder wants to show us Louis bob for kryptonite spears after she was retarded enough to throw it away in the first place
>>
>>68767680

Top: $666 gorillion

Bottom: 15 Harriet Tubmans

How come the CGI in Warcraft is so superior to any other movie?
>>
>>68770045
>Harriet Tubman is now on a Jackson bill
And Americans say they aren't as cucked as Europe.
>>
All of that 90 million went to orc bodyhair, and the rest of the movie is camcorder LARP tier. Jesus fuck why does nobody try anymore.
>>
>>68767680
>pierced teeth
WAOOOOOOW
>>
>>68770226
>a nigger on a piece of paper is somehow as bad as hoards of refugees raping your women and outproducing you

And europeans think they aren't a joke.
>>
>>68770924
>americans actually chose a black guy as their president
An african nation has a whiter president than the USA, how low can you possibly get?
>>
>top
>in the middle of an action scene, foggy, moving, also the shot was clearly taken from a Youtube video
>bottom
>a 2k official release still image
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.