[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EVERYTHING THEY'VE BUILT WILL FALL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nz92bqDP4Q1r9pt1so9_500.gif (2 MB, 500x170) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz92bqDP4Q1r9pt1so9_500.gif
2 MB, 500x170
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol3JdEviy8c

Which version is best and why do they keep changing it?
>>
>>68767523

no version is best..

I'm only watching this movie for quick silver.
>>
>>68767523
Don't click. It's some fag kid that's trying to get views on his shitty video
>>
>>68767614
Im OP, and not even the video owner

what are you on about.
>>
>>68767523
Because the movie wasn't finished. The newest trailer changes it again too.

>>68767614
do they even get views if its embedded?
>>
>>68767737

Its weird because in the 2nd trailer it has addec effects but in the final it doesn't.

And yes. Embedded views count.
>>
>AND FROM THE ASHES OF THEIR WORLD WE'LL BUILD A BETTER ONE
I fucking loved the first version of this
>>
>>68767523
Because... this movie...WILL FAIL!
>>
>>68768633
I agree. The first one seems the most well done.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (148 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
148 KB, 1920x1080
J-Law probably pushed so haaard to be the new "voice of reason" of the X-men...
God, why can't Xavier simply be the actual chef of them all?
I hope Apocalypse kills her at least.
But Apocalypse sounds like a problem himself...with his lines sounding different every time you hear them. Sometimes he sounds like a robot, sometimes like batman, sometimes like a few voices badly edited together to make it sound bigger...
You have to realise that probably those trailers show the only vaguely good scenes in the whole movie, right?
>>
>>68768633
How many times has this line been said in the past 10 years.
>>
No confidence in their own material.
>>
>>68767523
Ivan ooze 2 electical infetterence
>>
>>68770060
>chef of them all
>>
>>68770224
I'm sorry, i meant the slow cooker. You got me. ;)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.