[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Spidey sounds like a ninja turtle now >Turtles sound like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: zero-out-of-three.png (75 KB, 384x242) Image search: [Google]
zero-out-of-three.png
75 KB, 384x242
>Spidey sounds like a ninja turtle now
>Turtles sound like retarded black people
>/tv/ unironically praises this

sad times tbqhwy senpai.
>>
He's a fucking spider-man in high school in brooklyn

nigga what you expect him to sound like?
>>
>>68766168
A. He's from Queens
B. He sounds nothing like anyone I have ever met that was born in Queens.

What the fuck are you trying to argue?
>>
>>68766168
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5p2wxnN6SQ
Nailed it.
>>
>>68766168
teenagers are supposed to sound like 27-year-olds. haven't you ever seen a movie?
>>
>>68766168
>high school in brooklyn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te3SKc0-lO0
Yeah, no, you're right. That trailer presents the unmistakable Brooklyn dialect.
>>
>>68766227

>the population of Queens is 50% white, 28% Hispanic, 24% Asian, 21% black

>21% black

>>68766138

>Turtles sound like retarded black people
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SXTIuYzVfQ
>>
>>68766448
>the population of Queens is 50% white, 28% Hispanic, 24% Asian, 21% black

>21% black

And? Nobody is saying he should "sound black."
>>
>>68766138
>sounds like a ninja turtle
>not like Bill and Ted

OP, pls
>>
>>68766486

>it's a /tv/ poster is old as fucking shit and doesn't understand how kids in high school talk these days post
>>
I'll agree on the turtles. They're not supposed to act and sound like degenerate niggers, they're supposed to sound like Californian surfers. The best thing you can do is to stop caring.
>>
>>68766419

This is the most annoying accent there is.
>>
>>68766227
are 123% of people from Queens as retarded as you?
>>
>>68766138
>criticizing the best movie of the year
>criticizing the most anticipated and greatest superhero film of all time
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.