[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
>The first episode of the sixth season of Game of Thrones was downloaded more than one million times in less than 24 hours, according to website TorrentFreak.

>However, the numbers could be higher given the data only accounts for BitTorrent or peer-to-peer file sharing downloads.

>Australia led the charge, accounting for 12.5% of illegal downloads, followed by India (9.7%), the US (8.5%) and the UK (6.9%).

>Season six reportedly cost $10m (£6.9m) per episode, making it one of the the most expensive TV shows in history.

How can we stop this /tv/?
>>
Cancel the show.
>>
>$10/episode

Where the fuck are they spending the money on? I honestly can't see it, they could have shot something with the same quality using canadians & american actors in canada for $2-3mil/ep.

HBO is shit
>>
>>68766018
it's the only way
>>
>>68766061
the actors
>>
making it streamable through a subscription service would halve those numbers immediately. Here in Aus over half the people i know who watch this show are pure normies who do it because they can't afford or be bothered with the mess that is foxtel(cable).
>>
>>68766061
jews
>>
>>68765973

Guess what? People like free shit when there are billionaires out there that can do whatever they want.
>>
>>68766170
HBO does have their own streaming service, at least in the US

It's a bit pricey at $15 a month but the catalog is worth it imo
>>
>>68765973
>Season six reportedly cost $10m (£6.9m) per episode, making it one of the the most expensive TV shows in history.
And yet the jews at HBO always find a way to not have any battle scenes.
>>
>>68766229
>at least in the US
You amerifats don't realize that all your legal streamshit is region-locked.
>>
>>68765973
Who are the people on the poster?

?? ??
Tyrion ??
Arya Jaime
>>
>>68766268
it really is a horrible show

its why i always pirate it
>>
>>68766322
literally ed stark next to tyrion
>>
>>68765973
>$10m (£6.9m) per episode
Big bang theory costs more with the Actors salaries ALONE and they have 24 episodes season lol
>>
>>68766322

Joffrey, Catlyn and Eddard
>>
>>68766061

$10 Million for Ten 1 hour episodes (give or take) compared to $200 Million+ for 2.5 Hour Capeshit sounds more economically feasible.
>>
>>68765973
Cna someone explain what the poster is supposed to portray? I don't believe dany and cersi are dying this season sobwhy are they on there with Rob and others?
>>
>implying they don't make millions on merchandising alone
>>
>signed up for HBO Now last Sunday to see the episodes live so I can live shitpost with /got/ every week
>should only need to pay for two month's worth after the trial period and shit
HBO got their $30 blood from me, they can fuck off with their bitching. I know all the normie people around me pays a gorillion dollars in cable packages every month so I know they make a shit load off this show.

If they can't even convince the Mother of Burgers to wear colored contacts, they don't need to be bitching that people pirate the show.
>>
>>68767784
Why not just wait 5mins after the broadcast to dl the ep off torrents? It gets uploaded pretty quickly
>>
>>68768257
Because I can't live shitpost with /tv/ that way.

Live shitposting on 4chan is fun as fuck. I go to /spee/ to talk shit during niggerball games, go to /pol/ during Trump rallies, here for Game of Thrones (last season I even came here for Survivor because apparently that show still exists and /tv/ has threads during airing).

it's almost like I actually have friends
;_;
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.