[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Opie and Anthony?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: opie-anthony.jpg (159 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
opie-anthony.jpg
159 KB, 950x534
Thoughts on Opie and Anthony?
>>
>>68765669
literally who
>>
>>68765669
no
>>
it's like dead air when theres no comedians on, but when burr, patrice, stanhope or jeffries is on its always gold
>>
Show was only good when Patrice was on
>>
Classic Anthony.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LQMRFN9I5k
>>
>>68765669
Didn't one of them get fired for calling some New York mugger an "animal" because it turned out they were black?
Man America is so cucked. And I lived in New York Shitty for grad school, I can confirm, most of them are subhuman animals.
>>
>>68766604
Hi Anthony. It's nice to see that you haven't lost your internet priviledges at rehab.
>>
Who's the most popular after Howard Stern?
>>
File: 1460072434775.jpg (139 KB, 670x701) Image search: [Google]
1460072434775.jpg
139 KB, 670x701
Shit as fuck 95% of the time. When it's good, it's great though. Those are usually the episodes when Opie isn't in.
>>
>>68766604
>Physically relocated for grad school

Idiot
>>
>>68766738
You go to the school that has the best professors/researches for your field of interest. Not which one is within a 15 min bike ride. How retarded are you?
>>
>>68766218
>>68766361

i love all these comedians but this is kind of a reddit/pleb thing to say there are plenty of classic episode with no comedians on. people who say this have probably only listened to episodes between 2012 - 2014 where they just became lazy
>>
>>68765669
Used to love their show, still listen to clips of them in their prime. The biggest issue was they got older, and you could tell they got tired, and the show wasn't that funny. Then Anthony left, to which Opie divebombed the show into the dirt in less than a month, Jim became everything he used to hate, and Anthony attempted his own show that wasn't very good either. Then Anthony's shitty behavior finally caught up to him. It's sad.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.