[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Tusk_(2014_film)_poster.jpg (19 KB, 300x463) Image search: [Google]
Tusk_(2014_film)_poster.jpg
19 KB, 300x463
wow
>>
Kevin smith.....please stop
>>
>>68764949
I saw an anthology horror flick called "Holidays" this week at TriBeCa, and he was the most famous director involved...His was by far the worst. Absolutely, catastrophically terrible. And they were mostly all horror-comedy, so it's not like he was completely out of the loop, but wew, lad. It stuck out like a fucking sore thumb.

And for the most part, I'm a Kevin Smith apologist. It was that fucking bad.
>>
>>68765523
He doesn't understand how horror works. His "horror" films don't even work as horror comedy.
>>
>>68765559
Tusk was great
>>
Actually i wanna say it was cool cause i love Kevin Smith but my reaction to the entire movie was a big "meh", Red State was much better
>>
>>68767627
Really? I felt the opposite
>>
File: image.jpg (436 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
436 KB, 2048x2048
>>68764949
>Watching a Kevin Smith movie that doesn't include Jay & Silent Bob

your mistake, buddy.
>>
File: howard.jpg (42 KB, 341x547) Image search: [Google]
howard.jpg
42 KB, 341x547
>>68764949
His parts were pretty cool.
>>
>>68769294
are there gonna be new ones?
>>
I actually enjoyed all of the pre-Walrus scenes.
>>
>>68769359
Bric top?

Jon hurt?
>>
>>68765559
You're presupposing a horror film is horror 100% through the runtime. This wasn't that. If anything, it was a black comedy.

Tusk is the tightest, most inventive, and boisterous thing Kevin Smith has ever done, and should/will be a cult classic on par with Attack of the Killer Tomatoes and Gremlins 20 years from now.
>>
File: moosejaws.jpg (69 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
moosejaws.jpg
69 KB, 640x640
>>68765180
HEY MAN ARE YOU READY FOR MY THIRD FILM IN THE CANADIAN TRUE NORTH TRILOGY, MOOSEJAWS?

IT'S JAWS

BUT WITH A MOOSE

IN CANADA

YEAH MAN

ALSO, MOOSEJAWS KILLS SILENT BOB SO YOU KNOW

THAT'S COOL RIGHT
>>
>>68770177
Clerks III is the last one planned.
>>
>>68770368
Clerks III is officially canned.
>>
>>68771077
source?
>>
>that ringtone
only good thing about this shitfest
>>
>>68770300

I want that stupid fat faggot out of my country. Americans need to stop trying to do quirky Canadian humour, it is always fucking horrible.
>>
is yoga hosers good?
>>
>>68764949
KINO
I
N
O
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.