[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think they'll just throw in half an hour of extra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 11
File: Batman-V-Superman.jpg (282 KB, 1169x1500) Image search: [Google]
Batman-V-Superman.jpg
282 KB, 1169x1500
Do you think they'll just throw in half an hour of extra scenes, or will the film require a re-edit?
>>
>>68764775
That is a good question, I preordered the UE, assuming it would have the missing scenes where they were originally, prior to forced 2.5 hour version.
>>
>>68764775
It's going to be a 3 hour fuckfest of everything and it's going to be even more kino than the cinema version. Can't wait.
>>
>or will the film require a re-edit?
Don't you mean first edit?
>>
The material they shot was originally in 4 hours, then they cut it down to 3, then cut it down to 2 and a half.
They're just going to release the 2nd version
>>
>>68764775
i'm actually curious to see the 4 hour version just to see if it at all makes the movie any better or make any sense at all
>>
>>68764775

I think a bit of a re-edit would be in order. Specifically...

>Splice the scene where Martha is kidnapped to the scene AFTER Bruce calls out Supes

There. Now the conflict makes sense and we're not expected to believe that, somehow, Lex and Bruce decided to just happen to go after Supes on the same day.
>>
>>68764775
I can't wait to see what Snyder forged for the ultimate kinograph version of his opus.
>>
There is a scene that got cut that I've been dying to see:
Lex is at his dinner party talking to some people and says he has to go say hi to "Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent"
The man he was talking to turns around and says "who the hell are they?"
The man was played by...Stan Lee

It's such a funny scene I don't get why they cut it. The audience would have lost it
>>
>>68765859
bullshit
>>
>>68765859

That would have been glorious.

But nah, m8.
>>
>>68765955
>he didn't watch the behind the scenes making of

Just wait till the blu Ray is released
>>
>>68765100
I dunno I reckon a lot of the films cuts and edits are going to result in longer and more comprehensive scenes on the directors cut
>>
Is there still a possibility we'll get the Director's Cut in theaters? Man I would totally be down for that
>>
>>68765767
You people have the weirdest problems with this movie, seriously. I have never seen such ridiculous complaints.

Is it so hard to believe that Lex is keeping tabs on Bruce and probably knows he's getting ready? He knows he has the Kryptonite, why would Bruce wait any major amount of time after that to mount his attack? Why would it be bad for Lex to take Ma Kent ahead of schedule? She's still a bargaining chip, either way. It would be worse if he waited and kidnapped her too late, then he would have no power over Superman, and Superman would likely refuse any kind of confrontation with Batman, or go into the fight thinking clearly, and handle it smartly, which would ruin Lex's entire plan of trying to prove that Superman is not all good.

Like, the movie ain't a masterpiece, but god damn. Think for a second.
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 1024x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 1024x577
>>68765254
THIS.
>>
>>68764775
I'm hoping for a true re-edit. As some other have pointed out, Lex's wardrobe changes point out a different flow to his scenes than what we got in the release.
>>
>>68767419
I'm still hoping for this, too.
>>
>>68764775
Well they didn't bother editing the theatrical release, so theres that.
>>
>>68767475
If anything, that's what we need - a scene with some of the surveillance happening to make it obvious. Know what would be a great way to surreptitiously handle it without drawing Supes's attention?

Texting
>>
Apparently with everything thrown in, Lex doesnt even appear in person til like 90 minutes in
>>68767824
>>68765175
Funny original humor that would kill on reddit
>>
>>68765055
Are you sure it's the 3+ hour version you preordered? I understand they are going to be separate releases (one being PG and R).
>>
>>68767878
Eh. I really don't need to dots connected for me. How important is it to the movie that we know exactly how Lex knew when to kidnap Ma Kent? It's not important to the story at all, and I don't really think that them not explicitly telling us how is confusing in any way.
>>
>>68767894
Jokes =| Reddit
>>
>>68767991
Yeah, me neither. I don't see how people thought his plan had to be more involved than "keep teams hovering Lois and Martha and wait on the crazy Batguy to start setting up his killing ground."
>>
>>68768690
It's pointless exposition of minor shit that bogs movies down to me, especially on future viewings. The thing with BvS, is that every scene serves its own purpose. There are no scenes that exists solely to explain or validate another scene. Every scene exists to push forth the plot, or an idea or information. While including exposition and recap scenes make a movie more agreeable to watch on a first time, they do it no favors after the fact.

This is just Snyder's way of filmmaking, I guess. I can see why people don't like it and are confused by it, but to me it means the movie is all substance, and I tend to like all of his films more on a second viewing.
>>
>>68769567
Know something I noticed about Lex's scenes the other day that I thought was kind of cool? Any of his little "private chat" scenes, like with Finch, the other senator, and Superman all come down to them asking one key question:

What do you want?
>>
>>68769747
Hah, that's really neat. I suppose it ultimately is Lex's desires that move things forward in this movie, since he's basically stirring all of the pots. You have to wonder if Bats would have even gone as far as he went against Supes if Luthor hadn't been antagonizing the situation.

There's tons of shit like this in the movie. Some anons will say that we're looking too hard, but stuff like this can't be a coincidence.
>>
>>68770365
So what do you think Lex's real endgame was? I'm one of the guys who doesn't think we got to see it.
>>
>>68767033
I meant fuckfest in the good way. Like if you get together with a girl you like and have a 3 hour fuckfest.
>>
Reminder what we know is included so far:

>Removed sub--plot involving Clark traveling to Gotham and investigating Batman and his victims
>Africa scene is longer and completely re-edited
>Lois doing Journalist stuff (investigates Wheelchair boys apartment)
>Jena Malone
>Extended Knightmare
>Clark Looking for his mom in smallville after returning from the mountains
>Lex Luthor Communion scene
>Extended fights for the R rating

Theres probably tons more.
>>
>>68770777
Jena Malone? Who's that?
>>
>>68770817
I mean, as in, "Who in the movie?"
>>
>>68770777
>Clark Looking for his mom in smallville after returning from the mountains
This was never stated as even filmed, Snyder was telling it like they cut it from the script
>>
>>68770850
Barb
>>
>>68770850
>>68770817

Barbara gordon
>>
>>68770915
>>68770929

Oh nice! Was that confirmed for Barb getting pulled by Bats during the Knightmare?
>>
>>68770887
Nah, he talked about removing it from the final edit. Id wager its in the Director's Cut.

>>68770850
Rumour is she is Barbara Gordon
>>
>>68770972
Ehhh
>>
>You know how we could fix this piece of shit of a movie?
>We make it longer
>>
>>68770945

Now that you mention it, I think it was.

Would you prefer to see her as Oracle or Batgirl? I kind of would prefer the former. It'd certainly add to Joker's long relationship with Batman in the series (other than killing Robin), plus she could be used in any Justice League movies as mission control.
>>
>>68770945
>Was that confirmed for Barb getting pulled by Bats during the Knightmare?

What do you mean?
>>
>>68765254
i agree with this guy, gib 4 hour
>>
>>68771094
During Knightmare theres a quick cut of Batman pulling up a female henchman that supposedly looks like it might be her.
>>
>>68771063
Oh definitely Oracle.
>>
>>68771094
That fellow resistance fighter that Bats reaches out a hand to during the desert fight.
>>
>>68771126

doubtful but who knows, all I know is she got cut for some reason that would've pushed it to an R-rating.
>>
>>68771006
Worked for Kingdom of Heaven.
>>
I just want to ask this while there's still relatively few posters here. Are you guys all long-time comics fans like me?
>>
>>68771214
>Worked for Kingdom of Heaven.

Yeah but Ridley Scott is an actual GOOD director
>>
>>68771230

No you disgusting fanboy yes
>>
File: Dennis.gif (3 MB, 350x235) Image search: [Google]
Dennis.gif
3 MB, 350x235
>>68770777
>Extended Knightmare
>>
>>68765254
>make any sense at all
Are people really this dumb?

I know Marvel screwed up everybody's taste and capability of critical thinking, but, to this degree?
>>
>>68771275
That's what's been driving me nuts about trying to discuss these movies. They're like some kind of filter between fanboys and actual fans.
>>
>>68771230
My whole life. As a child I never really enjoyed Marvel comics, but was always fascinated by Dr. Doom, for some reason.
>>
File: Doom-let_them_eat_cake.jpg (66 KB, 866x278) Image search: [Google]
Doom-let_them_eat_cake.jpg
66 KB, 866x278
>>68771391
>but was always fascinated by Dr. Doom, for some reason.

No explanation needed.
>>
>>68771230
Comic fan? A little. DC and/or Marvel? No. Dark Horse master race.

>>68771297
I personally don't have a problem with scene itself. It's the transitions that sucked. Even a simple fade in/out would do wonders for it.
>>
So what direction do you think they'll take the franchise in? I'm hoping that they keep the character development kind of slow, at least for Superman. I figure that the Batman's going to rein himself back in and back off the guns in the next installment.
>>
>>68771649
Hopefully, slow reveals and minor arcs for films from now on. Throwing the founding of the justiceleague, the BvS rivalry, Batman origins, Doomsday, Luther's obsession with Batman and an older Batman losing his shit was a bit much
>>
>>68771649
I dunno what Super arcs would be good for theatrical release, 2bh. All the best Supes stories are elseworld and generally non canon, unless the DCEU goes fill multiverse.
>>
>>68771899
Yeah, I agree. I'm actually amazed that it wasn't more of an infodump than it was.

I'm kind of hoping we get a Bat-arc that's like early, late(with the Joker), and post-BvS. That would give it a solid up-down-up to work with.
>>
>>68771989
Well depending on how things play out, there's one really underused gang of villains they could use to bring Supes down street-level for a lot more interpersonal interaction than he's had thus far: Intergang.

That's what he really needs at this point, in my opinion - a plot that lets us see him interacting more with regular people.
>>
THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN
DAILY REMINDER TO DCFAGS THAT MARVEL WON
ME AND THE BOYS BEAT YOUR ASSES
HAVE FUN NEVER ACCOMPLISHING ANYTHING IN YOUR SAD LITTLE LIVES
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
WHEN INFINITY WAR COMES OUT AND THE BOYS BEAT YOUR ASSES AGAIN
>TBAB
>>
>>68772182
Another one that could work would be an Apokalips story. Byrne had a pretty decent one that they could end on a pretty solid cliffhanger.
>>
>>68772197
Hahaha DCucks BTFO
Nothing feels better than ruining a DChomos day

TBAB
B
A
B
>>
>>68771230
Started reading relatively recently, Injustice made me curious about DC world and I've been slowly wading my way through it.
>>
>>68772551
>Injustice
You teens need to get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>68772551
My knowledge only takes me up through the early 00s. I only just barely know what Injustice is.
>>
>>68770777
you forgot other things
>Superman attempting to find his mom whilst talking to Luthor
>dream sequence of Superman seeing a destroyed Metropolis
>another Knightmare with Batman holding the corpse of Robin, Wayne Manor on fire and the Joker laughs echoing
>charity scene with Diana Prince
>>
>>68772551
>>>/v/
>>
>>68764775
Definitely a re edit. I hate the way Superman smashes the guy at beginning thru the wall in the desert place and immediately it goes black screen and opens in the courtroom.

Hope is a scene in between that shows more of what Supes did in the desert.

I remember seeing a trailer scene of people on horeseback anyway.
>>
>>68765254
This, give me the 4 hours uncut
>>
>>68772635
>charity scene with Diana Prince
This one I'm really interested in. It might support a fan theory I've run across.
>>
>>68772695
Yeah, and hopefully some more detail about Lex's mercs and their weird bullets.
>>
>>68772635
I don't think theres ever been any sort of confirmation for those additional dream sequences existing
>>
>>68772772
No one cares.
>>
>>68765254
Nah it would be worse I presume.

Imagine watching an extra 30 minute version of Lex talking with the Senator in that lounge room etc.

Snyder said this uncut version adds a lot more action clips and therefore the 4 hour version would perhaps basically be a political speech edit which as we know a lot of people did get bored during some of the non fight scenes.

But if you are into more dialogue monologues then thats cool but doubt we will ever see this edit.

I dont doubt Snyder will have some "alternate extended scenes" on the Blu Ray.

I am hoping to see an alternate scene to Batman stopping the fight between Supes and a longer version of the opening with his parents shot without the constant black screen wipes.

I hope WW gets some more screen time too.

I do know there is a whole segment cut with Clark on some undercover mission so cant wait.
>>
can someone make an edit that removes doomsday because he ruins the fucking movie
>>
>>68767419
Snyder definitely as well as WB would want a higher box office so a wise choice would be to release it in cinemas.
>>
File: Picture 96.png (140 KB, 319x316) Image search: [Google]
Picture 96.png
140 KB, 319x316
I want a scene featuring Batman bear-fucking that slut he wakes up next to while this plays.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDWAozUqiZs
>>
>>68772889
I'm kind of Doomsday comes back at some point for a fuller treatment in his "final form."
>>
>>68767519
Holy shit looks like Aquaman's hide out.

Now Aquaman V Superman would have been amazing to see.
>>
>>68771230
Nope, nothing against the medium, but I've only read a couple Michael Moore comic books. Probably going to pick up some more eventually, I like self contained stories though.
>>
>>68767519
Anyone know what's supposed to be going on here?
>>
>>68772923
I saw the movie twice and SWORE a women was in his bed! Good to know I was right.

Yeah definitely a scene was cut of Bruce bringing her home and her leaving his house cos it felt weird how she is there for a second and you never know who it is.

Imagine a scene where Bruce and WW fucked but nah Snyder said the R rated doesnt have nudity so darnit ;_;
>>
>>68771230
Yes
>>
>>68772993
Something to do with Aquaman no doubt or Supes actually having a nightmare himself!

I remember reading there were more nightmare scenes that got cut so wouldnt be surprised if this scene has Superman back in time at some Ancient Roman Palace.
>>
>>68772551
>>68771230
Anyone else more interested in the self contained elsewhere stories than the overarcing plot?

Gotham by Gaslight and Red Son in particular are probably 2 of the best Batman/Superman comics
>>
>>68773062
Yeah, hit me up with that, I like self contained stories, with a beginning and an end.
>>
File: images.jpg (19 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19 KB, 313x470
>>68772764
I want 30 minutes of just listening to Jeremy Irons talk with Bruce.

Love that guys voice and presence on screen.
>>
>>68773116
BvS felt like it would have worked better as a 3 part mini series if they were to use the 4 hour cut into 80 minute + episodes.
>>
>>68772954
As in "Bowling for Columbine" Michael Moore? I had no idea he even made comics.

If you'd like a good, decidedly non-comics comic to check out, I'd suggest Neil Gaiman's run on "The Sandman." You need very little appreciation of comics lore to appreciate what's going on there. "Metro City" would be a good choice, too, but you need a good deal of familiarity with the comics lore to really appreciate what's going on there.
>>
>>68773118
Yeah, I watched an interview with him and his voice sounds, he said that he really enjoyed working with Afleck
>>
>>68773157
If Snyder released a mini series edit then that would be super awesome!

Remember how James Cameron released 3 edit cuts of Avatar?

If the fans ask for the 4 hour cut then Snyder should he based another to give (would require posting on reddit and other forums for him and WB to see tho kek as well as change.org).
>>
>>68773196
Oops, wrong Moore, I meant Alan Moore, the Watchmen and V for Vendetta.
>>
>>68773062
Yeah, I'm that way myself. Elseworlds stories allow them to do a lot more with the characters.

One of my favorites of all time was "Kingdom Come." Others I've really enjoyed were "The Dark Knight Returns," "Watchmen," and even though it takes place in-continuity, Alan Moore's run on Swamp Thing.
>>
>>68773206
Oh yes the 2 on screen delivered 10/10 dramatic performances.
>>
>>68773118
He's always among the best things going on any time he's on a screen. Love that guy.
>>
>>68773118
Oh yeah

Actually I think there is at least one other Alfred scene in the Director's Cut. I saw a picture of him out in the woods chopping...wood by his trailer
>>
>>68770777
>>68772635
>longer dream sequences
>two more dream sequences
Because they were so good and essential to the plot. Can't wait for the next trainwreck.
>>
>>68773246
Ahhh gotcha.
>>
>>68773118
I loved him in the Time Machine.

That's what you call a solid movie villain with a true purpose.
>>
>>68771313
>its not snyders fault its marvels!
How fucking inbred are you?
>>
>>68764775
Theres gonna be at least 3 versions (that I know of) of this within the next couple of years.
>>
>>68773345
That scene was just so well done. You could hear in Alfred's voice the fear and sadness that that was the last time he'd ever see him alive.
>>
>>68773157
If DC/WB got their shit together in regards to who's in charge of their IP, and were more brave, I'd love to have seen them tie in the TV shows in to the films. They could have filled out a lot of the story instead of overstuffing the films.
>>
Do they have a date or time frame for when they are looking to release this?
>>
>>68773443
Holy crap! I didn't know that was Irons!
>>
>>68773419
The Batman knightmare was a future vision mate. Hence why it is edited to be right before Flash shows up to warn Bruce of Lois dying.

So yes it is important to the plot.
>>
>>68773419
>Dream sequence

Holy fuck another one didn't get it
>>
>>68773555

>So yes it is important to the plot.

No it's not. You could cut that entire sequence out and it would flow exactly the same, every Batman scene is just reinforcing the same fucking thing over and over again.

>warn of Lois dying

It's a good thing that he saved Lois from drowning then oh wait nevermind
>>
>>68773510
My website had 27th July tho that date was recently taken off. Should be around then.

Idk if that is for the uncut version
>>
>>68773622
I was referring to the Injustice storyline where Lois dies and Supes goes berzerk as Anakin Revenge of the Sith style hence why Supes has a whole army by his side.

We will see more of this in Justice League Part Two or so.
>>
>>68773588
Oh I'm sorry. Not a dream, not a nightmare, but a "knightmare", with a 'k' no less! This utterly shitty and mess of sequence that tells nothing and goes nowhere is so much better with the proper wording. I really hope you'll excuse me, good sir.

>DCucks
>>
>>68773728
It was an alternate future you retard, holy fuck.
>>
>>68773711

I know that storyline, but it was pointless to put in the movie. It's just another trailer for future movies.

It's amazing that the people who shit on Thor's dumb subplot in Age of Ultron defend all the mini-trailers BvS has. The whole thing is a fucking trailer, the entire story is meaningless.
>>
>>68773698
???

You misread that anon. Suicide Squad comes out on August 5th
>>
>>68773698
Nice a week before Suicide Squad releases. Hopefully people who see Suicide Squad and who loved it esp Affleck's cameo will decide to see BvS if they didnt before due to the critics.
>>
>>68773650
>>68773698
Thanks, hope we get the extended cut in theaters
>>
>>68773728
>He thinks it was a dream
Point and laugh, anons
>>
>>68773728

Look if you didn't understand, fine, but don't throw a hissy fit and try to make it about the wording. It isn't what you described, I'm sure an anon in this thread would be happy to describe it to you and why you're getting it wrong.
>>
>>68773698
>>68773807
>>68773802

My mistake - skimmed too fast. Going to scrape out those links and delete the post.
>>
>>68773334
The most casual of casuals here.
>>
>>68773817
>>68773762
Don't be so hard on that dude, I liked the movie bu have no familiarity with the comics so I assumed it was a dream as well.
>>
>>68773908

Name a single large storyline DC did that wasn't an absolute clusterfuck.
>>
>>68771246

He certainly is, but isn't the longer cut of Watchmen also considered to be better than the theatrical cut?
>>
>>68773908
Sorry. Only read 40 years worth of multiple titles across multiple companies. I'll try to do better in the future.
>>
>>68773950
>Don't be so hard
Nah, fuck that cunt. He didn't get the sequence, and then proceeded to try and elevate himself above the argument using shitposting. Worst kind of poster and a reason this board is a fucking mess.
>>
>>68774001
Ah, I see, on a non shitposting note, how did you guys figure out that it wasn't a dream. I thought the sequence was just a extreme of Bruce's fear.
>>
>>68772772
>>68772824

>It might support a fan theory I've run across.

Fuck it, go ahead anon.
>>
>>68773951
52, well that was easy.
>>
>>68773728
Go back to a Marvel thread. You won't see any "DCucks" there. Probably because all the actual substantial discussion takes place in DC threads. Coincidence?
>>
>>68773419
Don't act like the Mad Bat sequence wasn't based
>>
>>68774087
It's the comics guys that got it. There are things in the dream that are stone-cold references to future events. For instance, that big Omega symbol on the ground, the huge fires in the distance, the winged jabroney that clocks the Batman over the head.

All of that points to a future with Darkseid's forces invading Earth.
>>
>>68774206
52 what..? Surely you don't mean the entire N52?
>>
>>68774195
In a nutshell, the theory is that all the loose, almost random-seeming shoehorned-in things can be added up into Lex wanting to be the guy who founded the Justice League, but he wanted to set Supes up to murder Batman to give them a threat to take down.
>>
>>68774274
That's not obvious to anyone unfamiliar with the comics so I can understand just thinking it's a dream. Thanks.
>>
>>68774282

He means the early-mid 2000s 52 series, it was released weekly during which time Superman was depowered and it gave spotlight to b-listers and helped reinvent a lot of heroes and villains.

>Oh Sobekh!
>>
File: 52dc[1].jpg (52 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
52dc[1].jpg
52 KB, 600x450
>>68774282
Surely you're not this casual?
>>
>>68774087
There's a lot of hints that point at it taking part in the future. At first I thought it was extreme paranoia, then the scene with the Flash paints a picture of a future where Superman loses his shit. Flash says "Lois is the key", letting you know that the future we just seen is one where Supes goes full tyrant happened because the woman he was talking about was obviously Lois. His next line "Am I too soon?" seems to show that Flash was originally meant to arrive right before Lois died, so Bruce could save her, but went too early. This starts a chain reaction where Bruce realises the importance of protecting the women in Supes life, and it clicks later when Supes mentions Martha, which is why Bruce strives to get her back. He's trying to prevent the future that Flash warned him about.

Flash arriving early essentially starts the timeline again from that point, where it diverges as neither Lois or Martha died, and Bruce (presumably) forms the Justice League. It's all there in the dialogue when you digest it.
>>
>>68774424
>>68774396
Ah, I thought he was talking N52. 52 is kind of a triggering word for comic fans, you niggas should know this.
>>
>>68774486
>52 is kind of a triggering word for comic fans, you niggas should know this.
Not really. 52 was an important number years before New 52.
>>
>>68774393
And on top of that, again comics lore/typical sci-fi science also has a lot of us thinking that the reason he had his future "premonition" was a side-effect of the Flash reaching back through time.
>>
>>68774447
Damn, I couldn't understand anything the Flash said in my theater.
>>
>>68774651
In the comics, the Flash and a few other guys get together and build this thing they nickname "The Cosmic Treadmill" that speedsters can power up and allow them to access other times and dimensions.

I'm thinking they're going to use it in the films to sort of put a limit on what he can do with time travel, otherwise things get messy fast.
>>
>>68774755
So much this. Every muddied, broken, confusing, bastard of an arc in DC history basically involves Flash time travelling
>>
>>68773968
It is.
>>
>>68774755
>>68774562
Ahh, well thanks for explaining this, it's nice to have a good discussion.
>>
>>68774447
>This starts a chain reaction where Bruce realises the importance of protecting the women in Supes life, and it clicks later when Supes mentions Martha, which is why Bruce strives to get her back.
Literally all of this is assumed. There is no reason given in the film to assume this is Bruce's motivation for saving Martha. The only suggestion as to Bruce's motivations here are the anger when hearing the name "Martha", and his pause when he finds out it's not just his mother's name. I think you're trying to fit Bruce's motivations in that scene into your own preconceived narrative of the story.
>>
>>68774888
Not a problem!
>>
>>68774838
Here's a spooky thought that just occurred to me. If the Flash was "too soon," we have no way of knowing whether he prevented the future Bruce saw or pushed it in that direction.
>>
>>68774912
Of course it's assumed. I came to that conclusion and assumption based on what information is available in the film, numbnuts.
>>
>>68774986

Well presumably any kind of alteration to the timeline would change said timeline in some kind of way. Unless Bruce at some point kills Lois, it probably wouldn't happen
>>
>>68764775
Notice the subtle making everything look brighter and shinier, WB is already starting to make amends with people, they want to let the Marvel audience in I think.
>>
>>68767963
I pre ordered the Unrated, it was said to be the R rated cut. surprised this thread is still going.
>>
>>68765055
Ultimate Edition is said to contain both cuts, anon
>>
>>68775178
Try this one on for size:

Bruce has his premonition where he sees the future the Flash is trying to prevent, Flash arrives too soon, he shouts "Lois is the key," "You were always right about him," etc., then he stays his hand in the fight with Superman when Lois intervenes. Bats sees Supes's heroic sacrifice against Doomsday and it inspires him to return to his more heroic path himself and start looking to minimize loss of life again. In the future, he has an opportunity to kill the Joker and chooses not to, just to have the Joker go on and murder Lois.
>>
>>68775544
Sounds like a spin on Injustice, I like it
>>
>>68775377
Welcome back! I think I'm going to order mine now too, but it's been great talking with everyone.
>>
>>68775610
>>68775377
Where do you order it? Amazon?

Do you get anything extra for the preorder?
>>
>>68775646
Haven't placed my order yet, but yeah, looks like Amazon. This is what I'm looking at:

http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Superman-Ultimate-Theatrical-UltraViolet/dp/B01DEBC7Q6

Can't place my order till the wifey gets back from the store. In any event, I'm out, everyone.
>>
>>68775897
Ill be getting the 4K edition
>>
>>68775646
yep. amazon. nope nothing extra.
>>
>>68775897
>>68775936
>>68775967

Thanks fellows, have a nice day, I'm out
>>
>>68775976
no prob, have a good day too.
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.