[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm standing in line to buy a ticket to The Jungle Book
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (360 KB, 1625x2165) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
360 KB, 1625x2165
I'm standing in line to buy a ticket to The Jungle Book and this person just lined up behind me.
>>
>>68764310
Christ. I'd wait for another screening.
>>
its strange how I never been to reddit but can tell you probably took this from there

they all sound the same, they have that sort of..dissonant but "im quirky" le SO THIS THING HAPPENED. YUP. HAPPENED.
>>
>>68764378

yep, maybe they'll die from their own stupidity
>>
>>68764378
>I've never been to Reddìt but hold on let me act Reddit as fuck for no apparent reason
You need to go back
>>
>>68764378
https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/4gi141/i_love_public_transport/

yeah tha pattern is always the same
>>
File: Eastbound.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Eastbound.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>68764310
When I visited the states I saw a lot of people with bloated fucked up rotting leg problems. Seriously, just way too many. One guy had some weird leg deformity that made it look as though his muscle was on the outside of his leg, and it was horrible bluish hue. Some woman in a wheelchair clearly had elephantiasis in her legs, which were yellow and had cracked skin all over them. She was also morbidly obese and shovelling food into her ugly fucking face.
10/10 would go back.
>>
>>68764522
Oh fuck, you guys weren't joking.
>>
>>68764583
That's why I love going to WalMart. It's a parade of mutants every time I go.
>>
>>68764310
Check your plague privilege you shitlord
>>
>>68764378
during the fappening shit, moot made /b/ SFW so all the redditors that flooded here thought that was the norm of posts

like ever since that, the site has gone to complete shit, its just redditors shitposting/ reposting, and most of the time its just them reposting the same shit over and over what they think are "memes" its just become a giant echo chamber of retarded people making shitty posts
>>
>>68764637
You're taking your anime image board a little too seriously kid
>>
>>68764637
>he thinks 2014 is when it all went wrong
>>
>>68764637
calm down bubby, it's all gonna be okay
>>
>>68764659
Technically if it weren't for the flood of facebook cancer in 2006 there wouldn't be normalfag boards like /tv/
>>
>>68764655
>LOL
>LE CAMBODIAN FROG CATCHING FRANCHISE FORUM XDD BRAH YOU XD TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY B/C YOU WANT TO ACTUALLY DISCUSS THINGS WITHOUT _THREADS BEING DERAILED BY REDDITORS FROM /SP/ AND /V/ XDDD HOW DARE YOU XDD

Fuck you retards you're as bad as they are. Now go back to /b/ and leave us alone
>>
>>68764746
>getting triggered into going full retard
lmao
>>
File: image.gif (71 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
71 KB, 480x270
>>68764746
>>
>>68764746
JUUUST
>>
It's an American with diabetes, apparently couldn't get treatment because of how healthcare works.
>>
>>68764378
They can also write a phonebooks worth of text about buying a granola bar.
>>
me on the left
>>
>>68764873
Yeah well it's his right as an American citizen to be able to shovel as much fucking sugar into his body as he physically can.
>FREEDOM
>>
>>68764310
Cunt
That's gangrene
>>
>>68764310
THAT'S WHAT THE SKIN UNDER EUROKEKS FORESKINS LOOKS LIKE HAHAHAHAHA
PROBABLY IS A EUROKEK AND THAT SHIT SPREAD ALL THE WAY DOWN HIS LEGS LMAO
>>
>>68764637
>>68764746
cringe
>>
>>68765034
good goyim xd
>>
>>68764310
Nice try, shitter.
I'd recognise the floor of a bus anywhere.
>>
>>68765148
>he doesn't buy bootleg movie tickets from inner city bus drivers
>>
>>68765212
You literally aren't allowed to speak with the drivers, how will you buy them?
Not so tough now, eh?
>>
>>68765258
You're not allowed to buy bootleg movie tickets either.
Checkmate, atheist.
>>
Ok so any medfags here want to tell me what the fuck is wrong with that guy's leg?
>>
>>68765430
he's an ent
>>
>>68765430
Ulcers, infection, poor blood circulation leading to dead tissue and the lowered sense of pain in diabetics allowing it to come this far in the first place.
That foot is coming off or this person will die.
>>
>>68765430
diabetes
>>
Sir Jorah still looking Khaleesi

xD
>>
My foot looks like that
>>
Your not conceded about the trap door on the floor are you
>>
File: 23525.jpg (45 KB, 674x221) Image search: [Google]
23525.jpg
45 KB, 674x221
what a surprise
>>
What the fuck. That does not look like the floor of a movie theater. Looks like the floor of the place where you go inside a airplane
>>
>>68764637

>le 4chan man of superior taste meme
>>
Why can't /tv/ be this witty?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.