[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I've got an idea. Instead of refusing the entrance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Hey guys, I've got an idea.
Instead of refusing the entrance to Jon Snow and letting him die beyond the wall, let's allow him and these thousands of wildlings only he can control inside and THEN we stab him!
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
He never disobeyed an order :^)
>>
And lets say "For the Watch" when we stab him
>>
I thought the final straw was the fact that brothers were killed trying to save wildlings in Hardhome?
>>
>>68764839
I honestly think D&D forgot what exactly Jon was killed for.
>>
File: heardsomethingstupid.gif (823 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
heardsomethingstupid.gif
823 KB, 200x200
>killing your lord commander is not disobeying orders
>>
Hey guys, I've got an idea
How about we divert Thorne from the books and instead of him and jon antagonizing each other with every screen time they have, and Thorne not participating in Jon's stabbing..

What if we make Thorne slowly respect Jon as a person and as Lord Commander, even warning him that what he's doing is condemned but still agrees that Jon is a good person but have him the first one to stab Jon in the end?

what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>68764966
He never said "don't kill me".
>>
File: cPBqHwF.jpg (113 KB, 931x839) Image search: [Google]
cPBqHwF.jpg
113 KB, 931x839
d&d are shit
>>
>>68765117

If i ever get in a position of power i need to make sure to tell the people under my command that killing me is against my orders.
>>
is a terrific idea. They have a giant, excelent warriors but doesn't matter, i stab Jon Snow so i feel positive
>>
>>68764747
Because wouldnt disobeying an order get your head cut off? Thats not really something to brag about.
>>
Why would Tormund or any of the other wildlings even give a fuck about avenging Jon Snow, really. As Jon keeps fucking saying, the real threat is the White Walkers, not other men.
>>
>>68765348
Because he was the only one to guarantee their safe passage and hes the only one who made a promise to them, without Jon they're all dead, its not all about avenging Jon, its more about their survival
>>
they fucked up Jon's death so badly, I was so pissed. even if you ignore how Thorne's reasoning makes no sense, the scene itself is so stupid.

>Book: frenzied and chaotic, everything is going to shit, Giant ripping people apart, the fate of the entire Watch in question

>Show: Everyone politely waits their turn in line to stab Jon in the gut as he looks on in mild concern. luckily, everyone was able to remember their lines since they all had the same one
>>
Jon Snow was the one who made the deal, and control people like Alliser. Without him Tormund know they are fuck. So a battle is imminent.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.