[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
7 Worst Superhero Movie Casting Choices
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: worse.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
worse.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
>7 Worst Superhero Movie Casting Choices

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Tlniv56z0
>>
That is correct, if by worst, they mean best.
>>
>>68763551

Fuck you for making me accidentally open a WatchMojo video with thinking.

That shit will never leave my recommended videos now.
>>
>>68763620

not even WatchMojo

;_;
>>
>>68763695

Might as well be.
>>
>>68763551
1. Halle Berry as Catwoman
2. Gal Godot
3. Evan Peters as Quicksilver
4. Tobey Maguire as Spider-man
5. Ben Affleck as Batman
6. Henry Cavill as Superman
7 Amy Adams as Lois Lane
>>
>>68763551
Shaq and Arnod were fucking great.
>>
>>68763866
>4. Tobey Maguire as Spider-man
Did they actually say that?
>>
>>68763866

>1. Halle Berry as Catwoman
>7 Amy Adams as Lois Lane

I agree with this.
Also, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor
>>
I don't agree with Arnold or Clooney. That movie was a disaster no matter what, nobody could have saved it.
>>
>>68763551
Halle Berry as Catwoman
Jennifer Garner as Elektra
Kate Bossworth as Lois Lane
Jaime Foxx as Electro

Objectively these are the worst
>>
>>68766360

>Jaime Foxx as Electro

Completely forgot about that hah
>>
File: blackwidow.jpg (117 KB, 620x398) Image search: [Google]
blackwidow.jpg
117 KB, 620x398
Not a superhero but

>guys guys we need to cast an agile russian assassin
>she's got to look like she's superflexible and a trained hardened russian soldier/spy/assassin
>how about we cast a plump cutiepie in a leather dress?
>might work
>how about we make her hair look superpretty too? russian assassins have super pretty flowing hair
>even better
>how about we not give a fuck about what the character is supposed to look like and just whore out to whoever is popular nowadays , is jlaw available? scarlett johannson will do. her big tits are all that are needed.

how in the fuck does scarlett johannson look anything like the black widow should look? she's chubby and nowhere near as agile as a russian assassin should be. she's glorified eye candy.

but yeah, one of the worst has to be jamie foxx for electroman.
>>
>>68765239
No, the video lists:
7- Clooney as Batman;
6- Literally who as Juggernaut;
5- Keanu as Constantine
4- Shaq as Steel
3- Nic Cage as Ghost Rider
2- Berry as Catwoman
1- Arnold as Mr Freeze
>>
>>68763866
>Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man
>Ben Affleck as Batman
>Henry Cavill as Superman

How does it feel to be so fucking wrong?
>>
>>68768187
>Shaw
>Keanu
>Arnold
>Bad

While I don't like Clooney as Batman >>68766206 this is true. Anybody put in that shit would have looked terrible.
>>
Cage as Ghost Rider is great though, nobody can follow up on his performance.
>>
>>68767842
because thats a fictional character that can be played by anyone
>>
>it's a Batman is the real persona and Bruce Wayne is the alter ego episode
No, fuck off.
>>
>>68767842
>characters in movies should look 100% how they look in comic books
I mean, I agree with you that ScarJo is terrible, but that argument is pretty retarded.
If you had the choice to cast an actor that literally looked like the character, but couldn't act to save his life, or an actor who looked nothing like the character, but could at least act like the character, who would you pick?
>>
>>68763695
>>68763620
>>68763709
What the fuck is a WatchMojo?

Can't you fucking 17-19 year olds just fuck off with your degenerate Reddit culture?
>>
File: 4158142-lol.jpg (217 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
4158142-lol.jpg
217 KB, 1920x1080
>>68763551
Where is Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan

This rat fuck and a lot of other decisions ruined Green Lantern in movies for at least a couple more years to come. I just want Blackest Night - Wrath of the First Lantern films adapted onto the big screen. I'll even watch a shitty origin and Emerald Twilight movies beforehand. Please Zack/God.

Or maybe Green Lantern Movies can just never work.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.