[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
italianfag here, do you like this series? in italy series like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Gomorra_La_serie.png (231 KB, 640x355) Image search: [Google]
Gomorra_La_serie.png
231 KB, 640x355
italianfag here, do you like this series?
in italy series like this and romanzo criminale are appreciated but not so famous, how are they seen in foreign countries? do you like them?

personally, i think they are masterpiece in italian series field, probably the best series ever made in italy.

i love everything about them: the characters, the directing, i think that the soundtracks are exceptional and i appreciate the fact that they used relatively unknown actors in both of them, very brilliant acting imho.
>>
File: Romanzo_criminale_logo.png (102 KB, 444x238) Image search: [Google]
Romanzo_criminale_logo.png
102 KB, 444x238
also, if you're not from italy, do you watch them subbed?

because another great thing about them is that the characters speak in the local dialect, roman in romanzo criminale and napolitan in gomorra, it's just so more realistic
>>
italian here
napoli is shit
people from napoli are shit
why would i want to watch something about napoli
>>
I remember I watched "Il Capo dei Capi" years ago and enjoyed it. Is the quality in this show better than in that? I have never heard about this, because I don't usually watch Italien shows.
>>
>>68762027
il capo dei capi was pure shit.
gomorra and romanzo criminale quality's level is higher, especially in photography and use of lights, they're like movies under tecnical level.

just another level than il capo dei capi
>>
>>68761948
Romanzo criminale is on Ausfag tv, don't think it's that popular.

Nobody will have anything to say about Italian television. You pizza pushers messed up Inspector Rex.
>>
>>68762076
Well I will check them out after I watch the last two episodes of Dekalog.
>>
>>68762124
we're not on pol, fuck off.

anyway romanzo criminale and gomorra are relatively new in italian's series context because they was made for international market, and not targeted only to old people and family like we use to in italy (la piovra and il capo dei capi, for example).
while they are located in rome and napoli's context, with the use of local dialects and real life in that areas.

they tried to do something similar with faccia d'angelo (located in veneto, northern italy) and 1992 (turin), the results were not so good.
probably because the directors of these two series are not very good and they used too much famous italian actors, that are not so convincing and "realistic"
>>
>>68762275
>we're not on pol, fuck off.
What are you talking about, Antonio?
>>
i heard that they are quite popular in france, but i heard it on italian's media, i don't personally know any french that can confirm it
>>
>>68761948
Italian reporting.
Never seen and I don't plan to. I don't care about it. Heard it was good but whatever, I hate both this place and these people. A wonderful idea making a series about it, so little hotheads can learn how to be mindless shits.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 225x225
SEASON TWO WHEN?
>>
>>68761948
> very brilliant acting
HELL NOOOOO!!!!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.