[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit this movie was horrible >han solo about to die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Maz-xlarge.jpg (96 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
Maz-xlarge.jpg
96 KB, 1280x721
Holy shit this movie was horrible

>han solo about to die
>girl and finn ''shit we gotta do something''
>''ops i pressed wrong botton''
>releasing meatball spagetti monsters that swallows all the bad guy it gets hands on
>for some reason only grabs finn and not killing him, giving them time to save him

>han solo say everyone will die in his ship is they dont solve the problem in seconds
>the girl randomly rips off some component that apperantly solved the problem
>''I bypassed the compressor XD''

>shitty cgi characters (pic related)

>all storm troopers are complety usless in battle
>except for this one trooper who beats finn and his light saber in close combat and about to get killed but saved by luck for the 12th time

>kylo ren got beaten by a girl who never held i light saber
>even when he was trained by luke skywalker and snoke and son of princess leia, and killed all the other jedi students
>>
>>68761686
I dont think /tv/ cares about TFA anymore. Sorry
>>
>>68761686
>>>/r9k/
>>>/v/
>>>/pol/
misogynic bigotry is neither television nor film
>>
How do people watch Star Wars still to this day and not understand that THE FORCE is basically predetermined destiny for everyone.
There are no mary sues in Star Wars, everything is willed by the microscopic organisms in people's bloodstreams.
>>
>>68761686
tfw childrens movie

tfw grown ass men still watch this shit and think to themselves "wow these movies are garbage why?
>>
Storm troopers were way more effective in this than the OT.
>>
>>68761686
Slowpoke.jpg
>>
>>68761686
yeah we get it
it's shit just like the original trilogy
>>
>>68761686
Did he kill the other students? Looked like they joined him in that dream sequence. Thought they were called knights of ren at some point too. And kylo was fucked up from chewie bazooka gun that was shown to blow entire squads away in one hit. They should have made it much much clearer that he was bleeding out and severly injured. Dumb that it looks like 2 amateurs beat him free.
>>
I'm watching it right now.

What I see is an immediate amount of nonsensical affection when these people have personally known one-another for ten minutes.

Not of it makes sense. JJ fucked the pooch and hamfisted a story into a 2014 plot. I suppose he had one too many models to relative to how much he should have payed attention to the story.

Like how Kylo Ren makes absolutely no sense and old people were shoe-horned in for no reason and then Luke, no reason.
>>
>>68762838
The opinion of anyone that honestly uses payed in a sentence is worth less than shit.
>>
>>68762606
This tbph familia
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 201x201) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 201x201
its a fun movie and if you dont like it go read a fucking book
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.