[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't they cast Michelle Rodriguez for a Sand Snake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: michelle sand snaku.png (2 MB, 1056x1586) Image search: [Google]
michelle sand snaku.png
2 MB, 1056x1586
Why didn't they cast Michelle Rodriguez for a Sand Snake role? She would have been perfect. She's Hispanic, lesbian, independent and hella strong.

She could have been like "I didn't sign up for this shit" and all while kicking some male ass.
>>
Because they can't afford someone as mediocre as her
>>
nobody will write an insurance policy on her because of her drug abuse issues so she will never be the lead in a major hollywood movie ever again.

FF series can take the hit if she dies as she is just a side character and they have dealt with the issue before.
>>
But does she have the bad pussay?
>>
>>68761491
It's literally the worst
>>
why are all the sneks heads so big
>>
>>68761376

They would've had to pay her in money.
>>
She can't do a Dornish accent. Or any accent.
>>
>>68761376
i hate this bitch her voice so much
>>
>>68761376
Michelle Rodriguez is all I see when the spear snake is 'acting', she's so fucking fake I just want to kill myself.
>>
>>68761467
this doesn't make sense
>>
>>68761584
stronk mind
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.