[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Vincent autistic? >Doesn’t want to interact with people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: collateral.jpg (42 KB, 431x300) Image search: [Google]
collateral.jpg
42 KB, 431x300
Is Vincent autistic?

>Doesn’t want to interact with people
>Is very pedantic. “I didn’t kill him! The bullets and the fall killed him.”
>Makes comments about our actions being meaningless in the grand scheme of things
>Has to do the exact same kill on all his targets
>Fucks up at the end because he tries the exact same method again
>>
Autism is not sociopathic.
>>
>>68759244

Psychopath seems more appropriate but who knows. And you say he doesn't want to interact with people but he talks just fine with Jamie, engages the two briefcase thieves quite naturally and even has that jazz discussion.
>>
>>68759307

What seperates a sociopath from an autist?
>>
>>68761043

A sociopath doesn't have a conscience. Also they're often quite sociable and even rather charming, since they aren't concerned about the other person and human interaction to them is nothing but a game to get what they want
>>
>>68761113

And what is an autist?
>>
>>68761240
Same thing minus charm
>>
>>68761384

How does Vincent have charm? He does nothing but annoy Max (like an autist) for most of the film.
>>
>>68761240

An autist has a conscience and adheres to a normal sense of right and wrong, unlike a sociopath.
>>
>>68759244
by your description i am autistic anon,fuck you.
>>
>>68761815
Hospital scene, talking to Max's mother.
>>
idiots
i don't know if you're joking, trolling, or idiots
i suspect that you're idiots
>>
I enjoyed the club scene felt euphoric
>>
>>68759244
Just a dry sense of humour.
>>
>>68761950

Do you use the same method for all of your kills?

>>68761993

Autism: The post
>>
>>68761997
ready steady go
>>
File: coldblooded.jpg (128 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
coldblooded.jpg
128 KB, 630x1200
>>68759244
watch this if you want a movie about an autistic hitman
>>
File: cocklateral.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cocklateral.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>68761997
>>
>>68759325
The point of thr movie is that they are both societal outliers on opposite spectrums. That's why they're so drawn to one another and think the others ideas are shit. That's what the coyote in the city represents. A creature making its due in a habitat not if their own. The kicker is they learn that Fox character believe he is dependent on people to survive and Cruise believes people depend on him when in reality the roles are reversed.
>>
>>68762242
This would be a much better version of the film Looper directed by Michael Mann.
>>
>>68762403

ok but my post is still valid.
>>
>>68762421
Neither are psychopaths. Living outside society is not a mental health problem.
>>
>>68762039
>Do you use the same method for all of your kills?
I admit I laughed. Went down this thread because it sounds exactly like me (apart from the killing part).
>>
Which word is used most often wrong: literally or autistic?
>>
>>68762242

Best .webm I've seen for awhile haha.

>>68761997

The club scene is fantastic. Apparently it took 3 months to film.

I don't understand what happened to Felix's second henchmen though.

>Felix's first henchmen aims at Max
>Vincent kills him
>Does that stern look in OP
>Second henchmen takes aim
>Vincent shoots towards him
>Two bulletholes appear in the wall at head height but he didn't hit the henchmen
>Vincent carries on with his hit

Did the second henchmen just cower on the floor for the rest of the time?
>>
>>68759244
>Is Vincent autistic?
He was a nihilist with a dry sense of humor. How is this even remotely autistic? Fucking baited again, god damnit.
>>
Def sociopath. Main difference is that he is nihilistic and has complete disregaurd for anyone other than himself. He is willing to lie, cheat, steal and kill to further himself.

Notice that Vincent is charming and "cool" towards Max until he sees his true side. With no need to lie anymore he quickly drops it and holds him at gunpoint.

Kindness and charm is a face he wears, something he can instantly switch on and off as he needs to get what he wants.

There are autistic like qualities in sociopaths, such as not understanding how their actions can effect others. But this is more due to the fact sociopaths never look past their needs and their goals.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.