[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHO WANTS TO BE KING?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
WHO WANTS TO BE KING?
>>
>>68757837
WE
>>
>>68757837
FOR YOU
>>
>>68757837
who else expected cripple boy to crawl forward and take the axe?
>>
File: 1461666966797.png (664 KB, 572x591) Image search: [Google]
1461666966797.png
664 KB, 572x591
>>
File: 1453575277276.jpg (60 KB, 540x690) Image search: [Google]
1453575277276.jpg
60 KB, 540x690
>>68760508
indeed
>>
>>68760888

Hahahahahahahah, people are retarded as fuck.
>>
This season was weird as fuck. Who's idea was it to put a Chinese slave in there that amounted to nothing except crippling Ragnar for most of the season? Can't wait to see where the story goes though, I'm too invested now to stop.
>>
>>68760474
No one who was actually paying attention. Ivar actually admires his father, he's got zero reason to kill him.

Also, Ragnar's death has already been leaked and Ivar's one of the ones who'll go to avenge him. Dunno how though since the retards in charge of this show seem to think the nickname 'Boneless' is literal
>>
>>68760888
I still don't understand this black kings in Egypt shit. Egyptians are fucking brown people.
>>
>>68761022
It served to expand Ragnar's understanding that there's more than just England and France and Baltic shitholes to raid.
>>
>>68761081
It is scientifically proven bullshit. But they roll with it anyway
>>
>>68761112
I thought Ragnar's going to raid the Mediterranean Sea next with the boys.
>>
>>68761175
He is. That was part of the expanding. The world's a fuckton bigger than he'd assumed it was, plus the added bonus of maybe getting to fuck up Rome because Ecbert would shit himself in rage, being the huge Romeaboo.
>>
>>68761265
>Romeaboo
top kek
>>
>>68757837
I thought he was going to look directly at the camera for a second
>>
>>68761081
There were black, brown and white people in Egypt(Kemet). Multiple haplogroups. It's been genetically tested but these people refuse to use google.

Black people tended to be slaves.
Brown and white people were paid masons and pharaohs.
>>
>>68761022
i wondered the same, then i realized that the writers crippled based Ragnar to push Bjorn as the new badass.
Drugged Ragnar is still based so they failed.
>>
>>68761026
aye but he admires his father because Ragnar did great things. Ivar shares this ambition despite his smushed legs.
also he was cold as fuck when that kid died. wouldn't break with his character at all if you ask me.
>>
>>68761789
Bjorn is gonna fuck shit up and earn that title tho
>>
>>68761800
Ivar isn't stupid, Ragnar would bash his head with no doubt.
>>68761832
i hope so, i like the guy but Ragnar is eclipsing anyone but Floki and Eckbert.
maybe when they kill Ragnar Ivaq and Bjorn can take the place,
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.