[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The VVItch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: THEWITCH_TEASER_03_halfsize.jpg (3 MB, 2025x3000) Image search: [Google]
THEWITCH_TEASER_03_halfsize.jpg
3 MB, 2025x3000
/tv/ never steers me wrong.

this is one of the best movies in a decade.
one of the top horror movies.
the best witch movie of all time (as good or better than blair)
amazing ending.
top tier acting and casting.

I was legit scared watching this alone a 3:00 am.
>>
>>68756831
>/tv/ never steers me wrong.

Why do you lie?
>>
>>68756831
I thought this film would jump from the past to the present and have two story arcs that intersect et cetera, so I was underwhelmed tbqh.

The ending was very contrived, the natural progression of the story was cut short tbqh, I think this story should have been 2 and half hours.
>>
>>68756831
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
>>
>>68756892
I doth not lie to thee, father.

>>68756974
I would love a longer version. didn't want it to end.

Kept thinking they would end at certain points and they kept going and it was welcomed.
>>
I like all the animals
>>
what was the rabbits deal in all of this
>>
>>68757409
that rabbit was teh devil I think
>>
>>68757409
Isn't it a play on the trope, follow the rabbit/hare into fantasy land.
>>
>>68757409
was the witch
>>
>>68757409
Witch's familair
>>
>>68757409
Hares were associated with witches
>>
>>68758965
I'd associate with witches too if you know what I mean
>>
I liked it a lot. Everyone I know didn't like it and said "DUDE I WANTED MORE SCARY STUFF" but let's be real here, if this was made 30-40 years ago it'd be hailed as one of the GOAT because the same thing happened with The Shining
>>
>feminist propaganda flick
>one of the best movies in a decade
>one of the top horror movies

Kill yourself
>>
>>68759430
Kys
>>
>>68759430
Hello redIMDB
>>
File: tumblr_ltl1ohqgE41qcf5gjo1_500.jpg (126 KB, 500x569) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltl1ohqgE41qcf5gjo1_500.jpg
126 KB, 500x569
>>68756831
>>68759347
SHILL ALERT SHILL ALERT SHILL ALERT

fuck off fucking paid faggot shills, no one will like your dumb shitty movie in 1 month or so
people will see through your shitty tricks and see that dogshit movie for what it really is: boring, predictable, unoriginal drivel thats no even scary in the slightest
just get a job shills
>>
Just watched this yesterday and I liked it a lot. Reminded me a lot about Antichrist. Any other horror/thriller/whatever movies out there with similiar pacing and atmosphere like these two?
>>
>>68761092

>shill for a free movie

how's that make sense to you?
>>
File: deliciously.png (2 MB, 1940x1062) Image search: [Google]
deliciously.png
2 MB, 1940x1062
>>
>>68756831

I'm never watching this, ever because it's been spammed to death.

I don't care what the story is, what it's about, the plot, the characters, I don't give a fuck.

To me, this movie does not exist.

Go, fuck yourself.
>>
>>68762249
>I let /tv/ decide my life

could you get more pathetic?
>>
>>68762280

it takes a second to be the first
>>
Im watching this just now, about 3/5 the way through. Boring as fuck, no horror elements what so ever. Every so often a kid screams and nothing interesting happens.
>>
I yelled "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" when the movie ended, what a piece of shit and I couldn't even get my money back because I sat through the whole thing.

This is why I don't let my chick pick out movies anymore.
>>
>>68764327
maybe the fact that you can't sit through an entire film without having to stop and post on some shite forum is a clue as to why you're not enjoying it. wait til you're out of puberty and try again.
>>
>>68764421
Film is shite mate.
>>
>>68761092
>getting this upset on a forum...about a movie...
just hide the thread if you don't like it, it's literally that easy.
>>
>>68756831
Nope. You're uneducated.
>>
>>68764450
oops, my mistake.
>>
OP here check my double v's
>>
>>68756831
Is there a torrent or a stream for this yet? I really want to watch this and none of the theaters around me showed it
>>
>>68757409
Rabbits were the vvitches.
>>
>>68765884
Yeah there are already some torrents around, I recently downloaded it. mine was pretty good quality but there were Japanese subtitles branded on but that didn't really bother me.
>>
>>68767058
Where'd you find it?
>>
>>68767163
pirateproxy (doot) com

don't know how to link torrents but here's the file name.

>The.Witch.2015.HC.1080p.WEBRiP.x264.ShAaNiG.mkv
>>
NON-HARDCORE RIP WHEN

FUCK
>>
>>68761092
>I didn't get the movie: the post
>>
>>68767212
Thanks bud. Much appreciated
>>
>>68767245

HARDCODE*

FUCK
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.